Come fly with me...let's fly, let's fly away...

Cado

Come fly with me...let's fly, let's fly away...

Post by Cado »

Ok...not literally, but I am a Sinatra fan :-)

Anyway, the plan is to explore, there is soooooo much of Brittania I haven't seen. Our guild group hunts are a ton of fun and we get nice loot. They tend to be quite an adventure in themselves lol. Yet, there's so much of Brittania I haven't seen and our guild hunts tend to focus on certain areas.

I'm building a toon to explore with: The plan is to buy a horse, buy a boat and just ride and sail to find sunken and buried treasures, explore dungeons, and generally see Brittania using maps, a compass and spyglass :-) I don't plan on doing a lot of "farming," I'll fight pk's or run as necessary. I don't plan to use rune libraries or to gate/recall to specific spots. Recall and gating is fine if needed for quick escape.

If anyone else wants to explore Brittania the old school way, let me know. Camping would be a good companion skill as well as my main concern is adventuring, not farming. Loot gained will be split as normal, but not necessarily at anyone's "home." We would find a "safe" place in a nearby town or in the wilds to split loot. We'll visit towns to bank and restock as necessary.

Guild activities and hunts would definitely take priority. This is primarily for off peak times when guild is less active yet people are still on and want to engage in something other than macroing :-)

Post here if your interested or I'll probably invite folks in IRC when ready to embark :-)

luhando

Re: Come fly with me...let's fly, let's fly away...

Post by luhando »

sounds like a lot of fun to me. i can be on in the daytime as well im usually busy though between like 5 and 9pm on weekdays. which off-peak hours were you thinking?