The aftermath
Capture 4.JPG (131.03 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
Orphik and Sting vs C^V
Orphik and Sting vs C^V
Capture 5.JPG (130.33 KiB) Viewed 1934 times

Astinus

Re: PvP Training Session Screenshots

Post by Astinus »

Nice screenshots. How bad did you slaughter the group in the 2v4 fight?

benny-

Post by benny- »

It was a massacre...targeted me first, then on to Cattie, then killed our warriors....two experienced mages used to fighting together....deadly. Though who was it that rolled Maleus 1 vs 1 after the session? Was that me..? :wink:

Nice screens Mal...and thanks again to you an Psilo for helping out.
- Elisud

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Excellent screen shots Mal!! Good thing you got the only one of me dying. :P
benny- wrote:Though who was it that rolled Maleus 1 vs 1 after the session? Was that me..? :wink:
You rolled him too?? :wink:
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Maleus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Maleus »

@benny - Lucky 45 damage hally hit man, but still nice work. However, I do still have screenshots of the 3 rounds we had after that if you would like to relive memories what dirt tastes like :P

@pirul - as I recall, I ran out of regs during our fight but a win none the less. Dump the dexxer and and you've got some potential. :wink:

Speaking of running out of regs, I wanted to say no hard feelings about what happened at the last training session. I probably took it a little to far by walking out pissed, but I honestly had to go anyway. It's just when you are carrying 35 pots and tons of other stuff, it's a pain in the ass to pick them all up, and when you have to do it twice in a row thanks to some stupid interference (trying to save someone's ostard and running out of heal regs) it gets a little bit old haha.

Also, I've got two guys that need some resist so we ought to get together on a joint resist session at some point if you guys are still up for it.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Maleus wrote:@pirul - as I recall, I ran out of regs during our fight but a win none the less. Dump the dexxer and and you've got some potential. :wink:
I know, I got lucky. Would love to try again on my mage.
Maleus wrote:Speaking of running out of regs, I wanted to say no hard feelings about what happened at the last training session. I probably took it a little to far by walking out pissed, but I honestly had to go anyway. It's just when you are carrying 35 pots and tons of other stuff, it's a pain in the ass to pick them all up, and when you have to do it twice in a row thanks to some stupid interference (trying to save someone's ostard and running out of heal regs) it gets a little bit old haha.
Ah, no worries, no harm no foul. We figured you were tired from playing 5+ hrs that day, so don't even mention it.
Maleus wrote:Also, I've got two guys that need some resist so we ought to get together on a joint resist session at some point if you guys are still up for it.
Don't know how much sessions are working. Last one we did we got up to 86 and people kinda stuck there. Maybe if we have less targets we can get some better gains, I really don't know. I'll gladly put up a caster with GM Eval, a target and a GM healer, plus some regs for this.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay