Guild Town

Pirul

Guild Town

Post by Pirul »

Hail Vigilantes,

As many of you know, last week Cadohewin's house fell really close to the GH. Fortunately we managed to keep the spot. Right now, we still own the whole area, the L-Shape (Guild House), and the other 4 smalls.

It has always been my idea that the best thing for the guild is to have people living close by. This, at least for me, has been very practical. We currently are using one of the smalls as a craft hall with add-ons needed for almost all crafts. Of the three other smalls, Alebrije is living in one, I in the other, and there is a vacant one. I will be vacating my small to move to a corner of the GH, thus freeing up a second small.

Therefore, I am offering any guildmember interested in living by our guild house (with a close proximity to Vesper's bank), the option to move into any of the two smalls that are (will soon be) available for free.

I only put two conditions:

1.- That you live in that house. I want it to be your main place of residence, and where you'll be handling most your movement.

2.- Since I do not want to see what happened to Cado's house happen again, I'd rather co-own whoever is going to live there and maintain control of the area. That way, if guild members come and go, I can shuffle people around and still keep the area. As far as I know, the only function that an owner has that a co-owner does not is the ability to secure and unsecure containers. Of course, if you wished to move your stuff around you can always contact me and I'll gladly secure/unsecure for you. I'll also co-own any and all of your alts, guilded or not.

Contact me on IRC or in-game to set this up.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Pirul

Re: Guild Town

Post by Pirul »

Anybody interested?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Two smalls available.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Three smalls now available.

Again, our priority is to have guildmembers living in these, however, if no interest is shown in them in the next few days, we'll make some interesting changes to the set up of our town. Stay tuned.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Pirul wrote:Stay tuned.
Oh, see I was gonna change channels, but now I gotta put the remote down...U got me hooked!

:lol:
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(