Amusing story (I think)

CrackMayn7

Re: Amusing story (I think)

Post by CrackMayn7 »

hey guys, justa thought i know its more complicated now cause you cant get NPC to stop hitting you.

But I went through the whole poisonin phase in Del, casting poison on a Paladin then healing him. You could still do it i think just switch out his sword for something shitty. This way your healing him every 7 seconds or whatever it is instead of 17. Although u will have to throw in heal yourself for every 2-3 times u cure him.

Still prolly be faster tho. Another benefit is you can also throw anatomy into the macro as well.

Do an If statement healing yourself when u get like below 70 or something.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

CrackMayn7 wrote:just switch out his sword for something shitty.
You can't change what a hireling is wearing anymore. Derrick did away with this about a month and a half ago i think. He didn't put it with any announced patch, i don't think. He just kinda did it overnight, quietly. I just remember one day I could dress my pally, then the next day i couldn't and I asked him why and he told me. Apparently, people were hiring pally's for like 100gp, then stripping their full plate suit off and releasing them naked, then selling the suit making a couple hundred per pally.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Hey guys, just to clarify, you CAN make a pally stop hitting you a couple of ways, and it's actually quite simple. 1 is to have someone invis you without tabbing out. The second is to trap him with boxes, say "all guard me", hit, "say all follow me", and WITHOUT tabbing out, run about a screen away, when you come back you should be hitting him, but he should not be hitting you. If you come back and he hits you back, run a bit further. If you come back and you don't hit him, do it again and run a bit closer.

Of course, if you want to do it REAL easy (and probably faster), have someone else a tile or two away casting poison on the Pally every XX secs, and you right next curing + healing. If you think that might work faster (which I personally do), and you got the regs, you know I can provide the caster (I would do it with a non GM char so the poison is not as strong).
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Atraxi wrote:
CrackMayn7 wrote:just switch out his sword for something shitty.
You can't change what a hireling is wearing anymore.
So i just saved all this shitty armor for?????