UO Auto Map.

Atraxi

UO Auto Map.

Post by Atraxi »

I propose that from now on, before hunts, we all link together on UOAM. I will explain how to do this to everyone before the hunts.

Now, the link information will be provided IN PRIVATE as there are some serious safety issues when pks knows exactly where we are. I know we look for pks, but sometimes, I just wanna PvM.

Now, this means that everyone who doesn't have UOAM downloaded needs to do so asap.

Using UOAM, we can do things like:
-- See where each player is on a map.
-- Hit a panic button to alert other linked players that you are in trouble (makes the screen flash and draws a line from you to the panicked player. It's kinda cool.)
-- Chat. (I know we use guildchat, but when non-guildies come with us, they can't see our GC. Anyone linked can see this.)

There are other features, but I think those are the ones that will benefit us the most.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Dagon

Re: UO Auto Map.

Post by Dagon »

Don't forget my ever-so-useful tutorial/guide here http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19052
and also brand new multi-clienting UOAM here http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=21716

but i do think currently the UOSA uoam server is down?

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Dagon wrote:but i do think currently the UOSA uoam server is down?
When did that happen? I was using it last night.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

oh ok, not sure i saw someone mention it a few days ago, then i couldn't connect either today.. but i might have accidentally blocked the connection on the firewall.