New Rules and a request!!

Cattie B

New Rules and a request!!

Post by Cattie B »

So far everyone agrees that the town looks great, I want to thank everyone for the compliments :) Its something that I enjoy doing and I'm glad you all are happy with it.
I would like to request that the GH be kept cleaner, I asked Pirul and he agrees to the following changes.

1. After hunts : Please empty the "loot" bags. They should remain empty in between hunts and nothing should be left over.
2. If a member of your hunting party has to leave and you want to save them a share, please put it in a bag and leave a note ( books provided ) Write that persons name on it and date the book.
3. you will have 2 weeks from that date to pick up your share of the loot.
4. anything left that is not wanted, put in the orange chest. This will be smelted or recycled.
5. Anything left and not marked will be considered a donation.

Bags and books have been provided, and I will continue to supply them. Please use them " :wink:

Request:
Pirul has tested the scavenger hunt, and you do still get a trophy with your name on it. I have put some on display and would love you see get one for display at our guild house. If you need help with it please ask!

Thanks guys!!

Den Mother Cattie :P

Alebrije

Re: New Rules and a request!!

Post by Alebrije »

Scavenger Hunts sound fun! Thing is, how exactly do you participate in one??

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

You go to Lord British's throne room. Keep in mind you can only do it once per account, and only the char that goes to the throne room gets to do it, and gets his name on the trophy.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Alebrije

Post by Alebrije »

Cool, gonna give it a shot and try to solve it on my own. Are clues for Britannia only, or Brit & LL??

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

theres a few in LL