pvp practice? 2/11/11

faber

pvp practice? 2/11/11

Post by faber »

Hey all, I know I'm not a member yet, but would it be too much to ask if we have a guild pvp practice session tonight? (2/11/11). I don't really have a pvp character atm, but I would be willing to try and pvp with my bard mage. He's merely lacking gm in wrestling and a weapon skill. I really want to practice suriving, to be honest.

If that sounds like fun, post a message here. We can arrange place and time on the irc channel. I'm at work at the moment, and I don't wana pop into the chat channel (nervous). ;P Off the top of my head, I was thinking how the new Keep might be a cool venue. Is the top of the Keep too small?

Pirul

Re: pvp practice? 2/11/11

Post by Pirul »

Cool faber!!

I normally am very limited on fridays, as it is normally the day I go out with my wife. If you need a venue I can provide one (tower roof). I'll look for you and co-own you to the tower so you can change the locks, etc. The tower has some boxes in it, however I was advised by the seller that such boxes are GM tinkered traps used to practice Detect Hidden, so I strongly urge you not to open them, as I would like to keep them like that since one of my chars will be using them in the near future.

Unfortunately, I would not be able to provide the twin towers atm since I don't know how secure Ale's half is for these types of events.

The keep roof should be fine also, however, as there are no stairs built yet, you'd need a friended char to get up to the roof tho. I could help you do that.

If I'm able to get on, we can have a scrimmage for sure!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

faber

Post by faber »

Sounds good man.

I am married too, and I completely understand the time we set aside for our wife. I already asked her what we're doing tonight, and she said "I don't want to go anywhere, and my sister is coming over." In husband terms, that translates to "UO TIME."

;)

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

:lol:

Just rescheduled our going out for tomorrow, you're on pal!!

Anyone wanting some PvP practice, jump on IRC tonight so we can get it on!!! I guess we'll have to meet at some other bank since Vesper and our GH seems to be run over. We can do practice from around 11-11:30 EST to 12:30-1 a.m. EST.

After that I want to rally the troops, and everyone on IRC's main chat room that wants to join us and make a push at taking back Vesper.

faber

Post by faber »

what happened to Vesper and our GH?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

You remember the brigands spawning in our town? Well they have multiplied and invaded Vesper.

viewtopic.php?p=240841#p240841

Will try to post up some screenies later.

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

Actually I think we should meet at Vesper bank, it would be a good time to get some screenshots for Atraxi's post in the player run events.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Just curious, I am not even in this guild but how are you doing a bard mage with weapons?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

faber

Post by faber »

"He's merely lacking gm in wrestling and a weapon skill."

I wasn't clear enough.

I'm working on gm wrestling, and completely lacking a weapon skill.

So, you're right. I do not, and should not, have a weapon skill on a bard/mage ;)