Thank you

Orrin

Thank you

Post by Orrin »

Would like to thank C^V for just being yourself, and for all the help / advice i have been given over my recent head aches.

Thank you :)

Will hope to see you all later today for your pvp practice.
Tiny DG

Pirul

Re: Thank you

Post by Pirul »

:)
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

Norris here.
C^V... you guys are freakin awesome...
The PvP training event was a blast!
What a great event for fine tunning vent and fighting styles.
And Pirul... what a duel we had... by far, the hardest fought fight i have ever dished out... i used 54 pots, 3 poison blades, 3 trapped pouches, 50-75 each reagent... not sure on length of time, but i imagine close to a 10 min duel. Great Fun!
Thanks C^V
Alex

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Thnx Norris, but I think it was actually Memnon (Faber) who you had the never ending duel with. It was definitely interesting to watch!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

I thought my duel with Faber was a long one until Norris and Memnom fought haha. That was fun to watch.

faber

Post by faber »

Alexandria Rose wrote:Norris here....
i used 54 pots, 3 poison blades, 3 trapped pouches, 50-75 each reagent... not sure on length of time, but i imagine close to a 10 min duel. Great Fun!
Thanks C^V

The first thing I said to Huzke was, "Man, that guy had a lot of stuff on him!"

Great fight Norris. I say we do it again, and again, and again.

Also, Lightshade and I had a decently long duel at the very end of the evening. He bested me though. We will all definitely the chance to fight again. I'm really looking forward to it. IRC me anytime (Faber), and I will drop what I am doing and hop on Memnon.

Alexandria Rose
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alexandria Rose »

My Appologies to Pirul and Faber for getting alt (Memnon) mixed up... heck i cant keep all the alts in our guild straight.

And now it appears as tho a challenge has been issued, a gauntlet thrown to the ground, by Faber and if i don't come looking for rematch I may run the risk of being labeled a cowered or worse. Actually, wanted rematch before i could pull that death robe off Norris the other night :p We will definitly duel again!

(kinda wished i could have stayed up to see ya go at it with Lightshade.. he fights very aggressively)..

Thanks again! C^V, you guys are awesome.
Alex

faber

Post by faber »

Alexandria Rose wrote:My Appologies to Pirul and Faber for getting alt (Memnon) mixed up... heck i cant keep all the alts in our guild straight.

And now it appears as tho a challenge has been issued, a gauntlet thrown to the ground, by Faber and if i don't come looking for rematch I may run the risk of being labeled a cowered or worse. Actually, wanted rematch before i could pull that death robe off Norris the other night :p We will definitly duel again!

(kinda wished i could have stayed up to see ya go at it with Lightshade.. he fights very aggressively)..

Thanks again! C^V, you guys are awesome.

Nah, no challenges here. I just love pvping again!

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Thank You For The Good Time. Look Forward To Doing It Again. :)
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro