D-D Kill Shots Thread

Malaikat

Re: D-D Kill Shots Thread

Post by Malaikat »

Heh, I've never seen any guild celebrate ganking as hardily as C^V. I count perhaps a single screen shot that has less than 3v1 odds in your favor...

Most people would be too shamed to flaunt such obviously ignoble victories, so I can at the least applaud your brash lack of self image.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Malaikat wrote:Heh, I've never seen any guild celebrate ganking as hardily as C^V. I count perhaps a single screen shot that has less than 3v1 odds in your favor...

Most people would be too shamed to flaunt such obviously ignoble victories, so I can at the least applaud your brash lack of self image.
I count perhaps a single time that D-D or D^D has come after me with less than 3v1 odds in YOUR favor. The hilarious thing is, you guys still have yet to kill me. Go ahead. Keep talking shit. That is where your skill lies, apparently.

Every response from one of you guys is quite entertaining. :D
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Malaikat wrote:Heh, I've never seen any guild celebrate ganking as hardily as C^V. I count perhaps a single screen shot that has less than 3v1 odds in your favor...

We are not l33t1v1OMGREDPOTSONLYBBQPVPers like D^D is, we do field PvP with no rules, but as you can see from the pictures, we dropped 3 D^D with 3 of us...and you guys still had Pringles healing, so you're right, it was not fair odds, D^D was ahead 4v3.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

Hmm... I do remember about a week ago.... where me and one other... NOT A C^V or DG came to your spots and slaughtered you guys 6 v 2. And then you guys happen to show up at my tower 6 v 1(me). Dude you just stuck foot to mouth. I would recommend shut up before you embarrass yourself more.

Oh there was that Destard incident where it was me and my buddy vs 5 of you. We still killed two of you and left after that.

Or how about the time where it was 4 v 2 (me and my buddy) at your guild house. I was having keyboard issues managed to get my mount attacked by a dire wolf unmounted and still killed St Louis...(Let me tell you his ass went down like a bitch) before recalling out due to complications with my keyboard.

We are celebrating the shear incompetence that you guys portray. I have some sick sadistic hard on laying waste to you and your guild.

Oh we didn't post pictures of this one yet. This was the only time it was 72 on 2. Yes we had 70 WW's and laid waste to Hurricane. As hazy stood there all dumbfounded.
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Para, you're taking to the guy who wasn't there all those times. Malakait is only the face of D^D, but doesn't even play with them, he just tries to defend the undefendable.

Malakait, here's something that might help you cope:

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

Enough said
motivator_XXnt_punt.jpg
motivator_XXnt_punt.jpg (13.1 KiB) Viewed 3217 times
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Pirul wrote:Para, you're taking to the guy who wasn't there all those times. Malakait is only the face of D^D, but doesn't even play with them, he just tries to defend the undefendable.

Malakait, here's something that might help you cope:
Oh, I'm not trying to cope, and I'm not really trying to defend my guidies. They can take what they're due...I just like stirring the pot.

One of these days I'll be around when there's some action and we'll see if I can put my money where my mouth is.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Here's some money for you Mailakat... These shots are definitely money.

[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Sorry Para, your pic made me ROFLMAO, but had to edit it's language.

Brymstone

Post by Brymstone »

Hmm, sorry for the pic quality. Here's Kaizer Sozze in Lich Lords. Another S^L member sent me the screenshots.
Attachments
Killshot_Kaizer_Sozze.JPG
Ravage1.JPG

Ravage S^L

Post by Ravage S^L »

I was going to post those eventually, guess you saved me the trouble, lol

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Nice Work. We turned several of them red with some trickery this afternoon. We also got one of them with a trapped chest. It was a completely hilarious night. They thought they were "owning" us, but we were really just setting them up for the fall. Epic Afternoon.

-L/S

Mr.Sinister
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mr.Sinister »

Self explanatory.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

An Corp...

Some new, some old, some already posted. Just putting them all in our lovely thread.