would like to join

moebius1970

would like to join

Post by moebius1970 »

hello folks

Well i played UO a lonnng time ago when most people couldnt afford to buy a pc home hehe. I was playing it in an internet cafe and really was amazed by that new kind of game and since i was a fan of the Ultima serie that was a blastfor me.

I had bad memories of PKs, that kinda made my life horrible at that moment. I just installed the free shard and saw your guild and i said to myself , WOW that must be something and i really like your guild focus and vision.

I would really like to join you , but like i said it twas a long time ago i didnt played it and im a lot confused about the system now. I started a character named moebius, would like to train him to be an anti pk 8).

I would appreciate the tips and help a guild like yours could give me too.

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: would like to join

Post by xevec »

Hello there, and welcome to Second Age, anyway we usually play during about 10pm est to 2am est, and can be found in the #C^V irc channel.
That would be the best way for us to meet up. We can usually be found hanging out around Vesper.

moebius1970

Post by moebius1970 »

i work nightshift , but will try to get contact next week-end. I started my character in vesper so i will not be too far 8).

see you all

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Moebius, thnx for your interest. As Xev said, the easiest way to get a hold of us is on our channel on IRC, or just running between our town and Vesper bank at the hours Xev mentioned.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

moebius1970

Post by moebius1970 »

by the way i will sound very noob but how can i find this IRC channel?

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

Go to the foums main page there is a link to it in the upper left.