Membership App

Crit

Membership App

Post by Crit »

Hey

I'm looking for a guild. Played UO 15 years ago for 3ish years and started playing again a couple weeks ago.

Currently almost GM mining & Tinkering.. looking to start a Mage, a Warrior, and a treasure hunter but need a refresher on the best way to go about doing those.

I play at various times during the day, usually later in the evening (MDT time zone).

Let me know what I need to do.

Cheers.

Pirul

Re: Membership App

Post by Pirul »

Crit, welcome to UOSA!!

Unfortunately I was not on when you join up on IRC last night, but hop again tonight, and hopefully we can talk more.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Crit

Post by Crit »

Bump.

Just wondering if there was interest in recruiting more people or not? Shoot me a msg and we can organize a time to chat.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Crit wrote:Bump.

Just wondering if there was interest in recruiting more people or not? Shoot me a msg and we can organize a time to chat.
Hey Crit. Typically most of the core C^V players play in the evening. Its usually not till after 10:00pm CST. Of course, they pop in at various other times as life permits, but at night is the best time to catch them.

Just hop in IRC and start talking to Cattie, Xevec, Pirul, etc...
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

Don't talk to lightshade, he is a guy who has a womans voice, that is why he always trys to avoid talking to players. True Story

TC