Village of Paws - Quest Books

VoP Denizen

Village of Paws - Quest Books

Post by VoP Denizen »

Coming shortly we will have quest books available.

Quest books will be focused towards new adventurers and as well as older folk with a love for adventure.

We will try to have some quests that will allow people to enjoy old things of this land in new ways. The books will not be free, so if you wish to grief us, please do so and in so doing you will be contributing financially to the upkeep of the shrine.

We will always Quest books available upon request if there are none on the ever vigilant vendors.

VETERAN PLAYERS and GUILDS! PLEASE SUPPORT THIS! All contributions will be spent only on furthering this project. (i.e. buying supplies, issuing rewards). There will be special DONATION books available for veteran players with optional quests (we will try to make these difficult and engaging).

- VoP Denizen

The Radical Larry

Re: Village of Paws - Quest Books

Post by The Radical Larry »

Do you have a quest that is all about business, all the time?

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

Dear VoP,

If you think that this is legitamitly going to be a great idea, I will donate to your cause. I can be reached as TC on IRC, I am not on all the time though

TC

VoP Denizen

Post by VoP Denizen »

* stands tall and shouts *

Why I believe this shard is only as great as we make it! And I intend to tell the world, "WE WERE HERE!"

However, please expect to fulfill a simple but fun quest for a donation book (such as getting a screenshot of you fighting a balron naked) as we would love to honor those who donate :)

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Im not on much either... and i see this is semi old.. but if its still in the works, let me know what would help

VoP Denizen

Post by VoP Denizen »

Cattie B wrote:Im not on much either... and i see this is semi old.. but if its still in the works, let me know what would help
yup this is still in operation. We have a lot of quest books being acquired but not too many people turn them in. If you know of anybody that would take up the quests, or if you would like us to write some for C^V let me know. Can make the game a bit more interesting when you do get a chance to enter the realm of Sosaria.