tags

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Murder

tags

Post by Murder »

Hi im new here so first of all hi guys, second I dont want to step on any toes being new here and all but I think it would make the shard look neater to remove the (invul) tags from most NPCs.

just a suggestion,

Thanks
Murder

<Panthor> your flirting with a dude
lol

Derrick

Re: tags

Post by Derrick »

Welcome to Second Age friend.

I know they are a little long, they were actually only recently added to replicate the display on OSI at the time.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Yes and at the same time something changed so they are no longer targetted by nearest blue humanoid razor target 8D

huge plus for pking. LOVE this change :D
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Not sure why that is the case, something in razor with the name length probably.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

sirrayiv

Post by sirrayiv »

You could always just change all npcs and invulns to yellow tags, instead of blue.....that personally would make npcs alot easier to detect