Another Shard

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Aaryen

Another Shard

Post by Aaryen »

I dont know what they did... Im not a scriptor but some how they managed to fix the origional UO interface in to the game... the origional stat thingy and no gay lil arrow up yonder. you know the one for them paper doll and junk. Im thinking i could dig up some notes and stuff if i can get a hold of the Devs. Cant even remember the pee goobers name.

Dagon

Re: Another Shard

Post by Dagon »

...... not sure wtf you are talking about with gay arrows up your arse, but the classic stat bar is enabled by checking the pre-AOS status option in Razor,

as for all the gay arrows i can think of..... the debuff thing that is visible by default can be closed to remove it from screen, the new targetting system flags can be removed, and the menu bar can be removed also.

if you are talking about something else.... then use complete sentences and coherent thoughts.

Aaryen

Post by Aaryen »

Dagon wrote:...... not sure wtf you are talking about with gay arrows up your arse, but the classic stat bar is enabled by checking the pre-AOS status option in Razor,

as for all the gay arrows i can think of..... the debuff thing that is visible by default can be closed to remove it from screen, the new targetting system flags can be removed, and the menu bar can be removed also.

if you are talking about something else.... then use complete sentences and coherent thoughts.
I dont much appreciate the flames from you when im trying to help the shard increase on T2A playability. That Pre AOS status bar check thing on razor aint the exact one im talking about.
There is some sort of hardcode you can put in to the client that makes it exactly the way it was.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

The little "arrow" thing can be removed by going into the client options (on 5.0.8.3) and turning off "new targeting system" or whatever it's called.

Sinatra SUN-FoW

Post by Sinatra SUN-FoW »

MatronDeWinter wrote:The little "arrow" thing can be removed by going into the client options (on 5.0.8.3) and turning off "new targeting system" or whatever it's called.

burn
Exaggerated Personalities for Exaggerated Times