Why we need 1 account per IP

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Why we need 1 account per IP

Post by Biohazard »

Panthor the Hated wrote:You know smalls in horrible locations back in the early to mid 2000's were already going for over a mil? You can buy a keep for under a mil here (though prices are on the rise again, just like this time last year).
this is the dumbest thing that people bring up to justify the situation

regardless i dont care. i have no houses and havent logged in quite a while.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

sound argument, you must have been in the debate club in highschool

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

His argument is flawed, but yours is equally so. You don't mention the copious amounts of dupes artificially inflating the price of everything coupled with the disparity between overall playerbase. These two issues alone are enough to invalidate your entire argument as a whole.

I don't think the housing situation is as dire as some make it out to be. I can run around place smalls at a fairly consistent rate. Sure they aren't prime real estate but they're enough to get me started.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I can run around and place towers, plus most houses sell for less than twice the deed price. Housing is perfectly fine here.

Have you not noticed that Kelektra places and sells new large houses multiple times a week? Including new castles. Theres no problem at all, we're no where near a housing shortage. The fact that theres so many empty unused houses is a testament to that, if housing was so rare people would be selling them for massive profit.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Panthor the Hated wrote:sound argument, you must have been in the debate club in highschool
lol.. gimme a break man.. you can go look up my prior arguments for my points.. i am saving you and the board me repeating myself all day long. pretty sure everyone including myself do not want to hear that.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Ah yes, the forum equivalent of "if my pk wasn't stat I'd own you."

Well played. Of course, it's not persuasive in the least so I'm not sure why you said it.

Biohazard
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Biohazard »

Panthor the Hated wrote:Ah yes, the forum equivalent of "if my pk wasn't stat I'd own you."

Well played. Of course, it's not persuasive in the least so I'm not sure why you said it.
why bother ragging on my arguments then if you dont care to hear them?

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

hes trolling you ffs
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Me? I'm not always trolling, Sandro. Including now.

Housing isn't a problem, it never has been a problem. I look forward to the day when it is a problem though and I wonder what the solution will be.

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

Not to derail this pointless topic further, but to make a point I could place a delicious apple pie in front of you guys and we'd seriously break out into debate.
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

first on the pie
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

I rather debate about having a debate over pie

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

pft it would be like you to not have any common sense about a pie debate
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Lord Blaze

Post by Lord Blaze »

Guerrilla wrote:I've said it before, but this is proof that we need to limit players to 1 account per IP.....

Before we worry about smashing hard earned in game items, that have no effect on gameplay or the game world in which we play in.

What do you think UOSA, and staff.... ?

The tamer, is the same person as the guy in the grey robe...
Hey thats me!!!

*Your forum fame has increased by 1*

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I did the same thing with footstools, because I found it preferable to using hidden alts. Dragons, balrons, etc., will not break them.

I could see complaining about this practice if we were in Trammel, and you couldn't kill, reveal, steal from, or otherwise maim the hidden chars or the tamer. But ffs it's UOSA, it's Felucca, you can do whatever you want. Stop whining on the forums, and go kill his hiders, gate off his dragons, and sell them on the Trading Forum for 3-5k each. While wearing your cool mask.