Fix healing please.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Bicchus Dicchus

Re: Fix healing please.

Post by Bicchus Dicchus »

UsualSuspect wrote:I didn't refuse to do the work.
UsualSuspect wrote:link patch notes that disprove what I'm saying.
lol

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I think the healings correct. I 100% remember that if I started healing before I was poisoned, then poisoned in the middle of a fight, that it would cure the poison when the healing was done. Its why I carried a bazillion pots on my dexxer and also why I always waited til the last second to poison dexxers on my mage.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

tenduil

Post by tenduil »

Faust wrote:There are numerous locations that utilize those patch notes.

If you want to take such a stance by not wanting to believe those are the patch notes than go find a list that suits your opinion since they can be found all over the net such as uoguide.com for example.

Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?

The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you that has been established for over a decade now even before this shard.
Faust is my new favorite person. Thank you for maintaining your cool and continuing to answer the other persons questions even in the face of palm to face.
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

Kaivan wrote:No, healing is currently 15 seconds to heal someone who hasn't been poisoned.
if that someone is yourself and 6 seconds if the target is someone other than you (not poisoned)

DingoTM

Post by DingoTM »

I read this entire thread word for word; good show, gentlemen.