Reds in O/C guilds

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
TrimR

Reds in O/C guilds

Post by TrimR »

If I am correct. Reds could not join guilds that are O/C during this era, and if the guild went O/C the reds would be kicked. I know it was that way on Chessy.

Derrick

Re: Reds in O/C guilds

Post by Derrick »

Aye, this is accurate thoughout the T2A era I belive. It's not currently implemented here but has been discussed in previous threads for implementaion.

TrimR

Post by TrimR »

Put it in then, dont pick and choose things. You say you want acc but yet a lot of things that are acc are not implemented.

Faust

Post by Faust »

This was discussed heavily a few months ago. It got to the point where it was for sure to me that it was finally going to be fixed. I even created two seperate stones for my guild for a pk and war stone for this reason alone. It hasn't changed just yet though. One day it will be fixed and made accurate just like everything else before it.

Pro

Post by Pro »

any chance of a reprieve for those of us who are already red?

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

I hope that fix is the last one that makes the shard 100% accurate. Till then, 99.9% accurancy and having red orcs on a chaos stone is A-OK with me.

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

I have a red chaos player mess with my blue constantly in house...
but thats the way it is. I don't have a problem with it personally the whole world is a dangerous place.
And especially for the role play element of the Orcs...wherewith I am non affiliated I have no problem myself in keeping things as is. Even so though not in my best interest, with it I have no quarrel. I think some get a kick of playing a villanous choas agent and we shouldnt ruin their fun even if though they try to ruin the fun of others. But that's the challenge isnt it?
If the game emotionally disturbs you then good, its the beginning of a beautiful relationship and you need that conflict to push you over the edge. You need that detested enemy.
Era accurate doesnt always mean the most fun, or most beneficial and maybe its those things we should be looking at to streamline the era rather then recreate it to offer the best playability it ever had to offer. Nevertheless here is home.

Senses

Post by Senses »

TrimR wrote:Put it in then, dont pick and choose things. You say you want acc but yet a lot of things that are acc are not implemented.

No need to be a dick. You don't just snap your fingers and your magic issue goes in. Everyone has a magic issue, so wait in line and respect your host.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

I have brought up several guild changes that need to take place numerous times in the past...mainly, even your same guild type will appear green to you, if you are order, all other orders will be green to you as well.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fwerp »

Hemp, I am pretty sure that was only temporarily the case when O/C was first introduced.

Alex the Artist

Post by Alex the Artist »

Fwerp wrote:Hemp, I am pretty sure that was only temporarily the case when O/C was first introduced.

That is correct. It was quickly changed when people started killing their own kind (chaos kill chaos, etc).

TrimR

Post by TrimR »

Im not snaping my fingers. Everyone says this shard is to be 100% acc, and the staff will not put in or take out anything that is not acc. So why is there any debate about most of these topics. If it is Acc put it in. Dont take a poll or ask everyone. Do you see what im getting at?

P.S. Im not getting on to the staff here I think they are great. I have been here for a while now and I think Derrick is doing a great job.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

TrimR wrote:Im not snaping my fingers. Everyone says this shard is to be 100% acc, and the staff will not put in or take out anything that is not acc. So why is there any debate about most of these topics. If it is Acc put it in. Dont take a poll or ask everyone. Do you see what im getting at?

P.S. Im not getting on to the staff here I think they are great. I have been here for a while now and I think Derrick is doing a great job.

u do realize all these changes take time to code dont you? yes there are alot of unaddressed issues still, but to expect them to all be fixed over night is ignorant. it will get changed eventually but u need to be patient.

personally i can think of atleast 10 other things i think should be added or removed in the name of accuracy that are more urgent than this one.

hopefully the admins will annouce this change a few days before it gets added because i have a couple reds on a chaos stone, and the GM is also red. so we would need to change our alignment to neutral before this takes place. any possibility of allowing order vs order and chaos vs chaos fights once this gets fixed? it would help PVP i think. i know it wasnt this way for very long but it was pretty cool and accurate to part of the t2a era.

Faust

Post by Faust »

The best solution when this change goes in would be to simply change all guild stone faction status back to neutral for incidents like you just stated ClowN. This would prevent people from getting kicked out of any guild until they can straighten things out. The guild can easily be toggled back to the previous status when the GM chooses to go forward with it.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Nah Fwerp, search the forums...it's pretty clear it was that way through out.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat