Suggestions

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Derrick

Suggestions

Post by Derrick »

I just wanted to let everyone know, even though Staff doesn't always respond to the suggestions threads, they are all always read and monitored, and referred to if/when we do make changes.

I just wanted to make sure no one was feeling their suggestions were being ignored (not that anyone has made that accusation). We like to give players some time to weigh in on the topics before we throw our two cents in. Usually it's the players, more than the staff that determine whether changes are made or not (unless they are unreasonable or out of era of course).

tejhim

Re: Suggestions

Post by tejhim »

Lack of response leaves me to suggest you give yourselves a big pat on the back for doing a great job.

was thread 21gp when t2a was released? i remember paying less then 10gold but that went up and down from what i remember... was a rough time for using a tailor as a starting profession for early coin i guess ouch.

bigcheez

Post by bigcheez »

tejhim wrote:Lack of response leaves me to suggest you give yourselves a big pat on the back for doing a great job.

was thread 21gp when t2a was released? i remember paying less then 10gold but that went up and down from what i remember... was a rough time for using a tailor as a starting profession for early coin i guess ouch.

You know what.. I believe you are right. It was like 8gp per thread. I always created tailors and made regular dresses for money.

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

cheez where can i find u ig i need to talk to you.

bigcheez

Post by bigcheez »

umm, i dont know. why dont you just pm me

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fwerp »

Thread was not 8gp. It was ~20 gp, making it only slightly cheaper to make cloth than to buy it straight up.

Cass
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Cass »

Looks like we'll need a new tamer guide for the forums. Could anyone point us to an old tamer guide from the T2A era that we can use as a starting point?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

someone's mother wrote:Looks like we'll need a new tamer guide for the forums. Could anyone point us to an old tamer guide from the T2A era that we can use as a starting point?
I'v been meaning to do this when I got the chance, I'll put one in the Guide section of the forums.

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

You guys are the best at interacting with your community ive seen since IPY.... and on IPY they just told everybody to f-off... lot of gm replies though.

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

I personally like a response so i have a clue how my suggestion has been labeled. I'm really curious about birds flying, and what the staff think about it :)
The First Player Of UO Second Age.

sirrayiv

Post by sirrayiv »

The t2a entrance just north of Minoc has always been a guarded zone on OSI shards.....and for some reason its not here.....I think that should be corrected.

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

sirrayiv wrote:The t2a entrance just north of Minoc has always been a guarded zone on OSI shards.....and for some reason its not here.....I think that should be corrected.
I think you should post your own thread in the suggestions forum.
The First Player Of UO Second Age.

Redrumsback

Post by Redrumsback »