Police brutality

iamreallysquall

Police brutality

Post by iamreallysquall »

Twas at Britain east bank were i was working my skills at hiding minding my own business when i was wrongfully accused of thievery by officer Lynch. The town guards responded quickly with great justice and defended me. Do not trust these fake officers of the law.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Police brutality

Post by DarkWing »

did you notice if this Officer Lynch had a BPD tag? or not?

there are 2 Officer Lynch's on this Shard.

only one is in BPD

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

iamreallysquall

DarkWing wrote:did you notice if this Officer Lynch had a BPD tag? or not?

there are 2 Officer Lynch's on this Shard.

only one is in BPD
it was in fact the real one :) i had auto death screen shots turned off i missed the guard whack screen shot and i was not expecting the brutality i don't have the one with him alive

Officer Narendra

Post by Officer Narendra »

Sounds as though the Britain guards took care of that particular Officer Lynch for you. Did it hurt? If it was the Department's Lynch though - we make mistakes too - and we pay the price when we make them, like everyone else.

As for your claim that we are ALL fakes - many of us will be sure to refuse giving you help if ever needed now.

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

That is absolutely awful. I hope you are okay, iamreallysquall.

Ripper

Post by Ripper »

Minding your own business training hiding yet whatever your training seems to be target based looking at the screenie.

Kinda brings the rest of the story into question.

iamreallysquall

Ripper wrote:Minding your own business training hiding yet whatever your training seems to be target based looking at the screenie.

Kinda brings the rest of the story into question.
umm no as you can see i was typing in guild chat and my keys are pass to uo for spellbinds so hence the messages apparently i need to leave my journal not cropped that entire day all i did was macro hiding jump to conclusions mat ftw

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

I could be mistaken .. bu tthe guy on the horse Looks like "George" a known thief ... sometimes, Macro's fail you!! and you get Guard Wacked!
and sometimes You get Guard Wacked looting a Grey (personal experience!)

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

iamreallysquall

he got guard wacked because i was attended macroing and he tried to kill me lol

Officer Narendra

Like I said, sounds like the guards took care of it for you, the "Officer" in question paid for his mistake, and you lost nothing. Also, again, a person could make a player named anything - your name - my name - just not staff names, I think. <--- which we are not staff. *shrugs* I'm stunned that this is still being discussed. Were you permanently emotionally bruised by this act of violence against you? Do you need me to start a therapist guild so that I/we can give you the necessary counseling that you require?

Donk

Post by Donk »

Sounds like you're taking this awfully seriously. All this poor chap tried to do is draw attention to an unprovoked, unnecessary attack by a member of the BPD guild and now you're berating him like he's done something wrong.

I'd be careful if I were you, you don't want to perpetuate the idea that all BPD members are hotheaded thugs bruising for a fight and not caring where they get it.
<Zedd[afk> if theres ever a uosa convention and you pked me once ur getting ran over with a truck

Officer Blade

Post by Officer Blade »

Donk wrote:I'd be careful if I were you, you don't want to perpetuate the idea that all BPD members are hotheaded thugs bruising for a fight and not caring where they get it.
:D Smile when you Say that Pilgrim! :D
Inspector Blade

Officer Narendra

Donk wrote:Sounds like you're taking this awfully seriously. All this poor chap tried to do is draw attention to an unprovoked, unnecessary attack by a member of the BPD guild and now you're berating him like he's done something wrong.

I'd be careful if I were you, you don't want to perpetuate the idea that all BPD members are hotheaded thugs bruising for a fight and not caring where they get it.

iamreallysquall wrote:Twas at Britain east bank were i was working my skills at hiding minding my own business when i was wrongfully accused of thievery by officer Lynch. The town guards responded quickly with great justice and defended me. Do not trust these fake officers of the law.

We are careful, we just don't take well to insults. Nor do most players.