Computer issues

Officer_Atraxi

Computer issues

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

Attention, Officers of the BPD. Due to some serious monetary issues IRL, I must pawn my laptop that I normally play on. I won't be gone completely, though, because my roommate still has his desktop that he lets me use.

Because of this, I'll still be on here and there, but not as much as normal.

Any issues that arise within the guild should be directed at Chief Inspector Border Patrol, who will in turn report them to me when I am able to log in.

Any Cadets qualifying for graduation should appeal to the Chief Inspector who will discuss it with me when I am able to get on. If the Cadet is deserving of a graduation but is not logged in at the same time I am, I will go ahead and complete the title change on the stone with the Chief Inspector present, but without the normal pomp and circumstance.

Please remember that before any Cadets can graduate, they must use the "[publicchar" command in-game to make their characters public. This is more important this week because if I cannot review the Cadet's skills, I cannot approve a graduation request.

If all goes according to plan, I should have my laptop back by next weekend.

I expect all patrols and other police business to continue as normal, in my absense.

Border Patrol

Re: Computer issues

Post by Border Patrol »

*salutes*

Good luck chief. We will miss you.