Officer Blade gone rogue?!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Officer Blade gone rogue?!

Post by Mikel123 »

Officer Blade has gone rogue! Attacking an innocent tamer in Destard. While I'm flattered he and his red friend chose me to be his 4th kill ever, I was quite surprised to see such behavior from a member of this fine department. I assume Internal Affairs will be following up on this?

NB: the charges are merely attempted murder, but I would still like to see this man prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Fnocker

Re: Officer Blade gone rogue?!

Post by Fnocker »

undercover

Officer_Atraxi

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

I am terribly sorry that it took me so long to respond to this issue. Please don't think that I was ignoring it. The safety of innocent members of the community is of the utmost importance to me, and to all Officers of the BPD.

I have been informed of multiple complaints surrounding this same person, claiming to be of the BPD.

My predecessor, Officer Blade, retired as Chief of Police quite a while ago, passing the guild leadership over to me. He comes back every so often to patrol our streets as a vigilante, but has not been reinstated as an officer of the BPD. While I do not discourage vigilante justice, as my official officers do tend to find themselves stretched thin trying to keep all cities safe, please understand that I cannot control whether these self-motivated citizens go rogue or not.

For your own safety, please remember that ALL members of the Britannian Police Department are REQUIRED to wear their badge at all times. I have never approved any request made by an officer of my department to remove their badge. The only way a BPD officer can remove their badge is by quitting the force. If you see someone claiming to be BPD, but do not have a BPD guild tag [BPD], then they are NOT official BPD officers.

I am terribly sorry you had a problem with what was apparently a griefer of some sort, but I can assure you that he was not a member of my police force.

Thank you for your continued interest in the integrity of the Britannian Police Department. Please feel free to keep me informed of any other issues you find yourself confronted with.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/151422

Officer Blade snapped and went on a killing spree earlier today.

He then wandered into a blue portal, most likely drunk from rage.

He will be out of commission for a few days I imagine.

Anomander Rake

Post by Anomander Rake »

It seems that this fallen hero has suffered a personality break. He just doesn't seem himself anymore. It is a tragedy to see a good Officer gone astray.