BPD's new Apprentice program **Limited time only!**

Officer_Atraxi

BPD's new Apprentice program **Limited time only!**

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, the BPD now offers the new Apprentice program!

Active recruiting has been closed until further notice. I will not be able to add new members to the stone, so I cannot accept new cadets into the academy.

If you are interested in joining the BPD, please feel free to join our irc channel, #BPD, and talk to Jupiter or myself about finding an active officer to take you under their wing. You can train your character and get it ready for a time when I am able to actively recruit again.

If you choose to take this path, you may qualify for the opportunity to be fast-tracked past "Cadet" rank once I add you to the stone. This qualification will depend greatly on the feedback I get from your Mentor.

There is limited space available in this program, so please get started, soon. Thank you for your interest in the Britiannian Police Department.

Anomander Rake

Re: BPD's new Apprentice program **Limited time only!**

Post by Anomander Rake »

Watch out thieves!

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Welcome to the ranks Rake! May your blade rake through thieves and never dull!

Officer_Atraxi

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

Attention Officers of the BPD:

I'm pleased to announce that one of our veterans, Officer O'Brien, has returned to the force after a long personal leave.

I have placed him in the Apprentice Program under my best Mentor to get him reacquainted with the job.

Once he is ready, Officer O'Brien will become a Mentor, himself, to assist with the training of new members.

This loyal officer will be our next Chief Inspector, an honor to be bestowed on him once the Inspector division is reopened sometime in December.

Please welcome him back and help him get the hang of things again.

Thank you.

faber

Post by faber »

Holla!

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Woot!

Officer_Atraxi

Post by Officer_Atraxi »

We've gotten a good response to our Apprentice Program. We do still have spots available, but not many. We have a limited number of Mentors, so I can't let too many in at one time.

If you'd like to sign up, please join #bpd on irc and talk to Jupiter (or myself, if Jupiter isn't available).