How to "cheat" against paralyze and ghouls touch

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Onslaught-

How to "cheat" against paralyze and ghouls touch

Post by Onslaught- »

Step 1: While your UO client is open, open your razor and go to the display/counters tab and make sure "never auto-search pouches" is checked.

Step 2: Go to any provisioner and buy a bag (any container will work for this) and as many pouches as you think you'll need. There is a provisioner in Bucaneer's Den incase you are a murderous scum!

Step 3: Put all your pouches into the bag (or container of your choice).

Step 4: Use the spell "Magic Trap" on each and every pouch in your bag or container.

Step 5: Open your razor client, go to the "Agents" tab, and scroll to "UseOnce".

Step 6: Click the "Add Container (Target)" button and target the container in which your pouches are located.

Step 7: Using your razor client, click the "Hot Keys" tab and scroll down to the bottom option which is "Use Once Agent". Use a comfortable key for this.

Step 8: Profit.

The rest is up to your personal awareness. Paying attention to the paralyze power words, ghouls touch weapons, the paralyze graphic, and your own inability to move once paralyzed. Once these things happen, be ready to hit your "Use Once Agent" key. Do not spam it, it will put the action in a que and will definitely get you killed. And be sure to keep track of how many pouches are remaining in your bag as seen in the image below. Enjoy!

Happy Gilmore

Re: How to "cheat" against paralyze and ghouls touch

Post by Happy Gilmore »

dammit, now I will never get a kill

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

the display counters is beautiful tho. Clearly I need to step my game up, I never have more than 8 on me.

plz don't paralyze me
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Are there really people who don't know this?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

Malaikat wrote:Are there really people who don't know this?
Apparently since Fede and company are telling people that I use EASYUO because I can hit a "use once" button.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

No, it's becuase your pouch pops INSTANTLY once paralyzed. I've seen it too. It's especially odd that this happens even when a GT weapon is used on you and you had no way of knowing a para was coming. I also find it hard to believe you keep a finger on your use once key 100% of the time while fighting, all while using other macro keys as well.

Jorel

Post by Jorel »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:No, it's becuase your pouch pops INSTANTLY once paralyzed. I've seen it too. It's especially odd that this happens even when a GT weapon is used on you and you had no way of knowing a para was coming. I also find it hard to believe you keep a finger on your use once key 100% of the time while fighting, all while using other macro keys as well.
You sir are a moron. Learn to UO

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:No, it's becuase your pouch pops INSTANTLY once paralyzed. I've seen it too. It's especially odd that this happens even when a GT weapon is used on you and you had no way of knowing a para was coming. I also find it hard to believe you keep a finger on your use once key 100% of the time while fighting, all while using other macro keys as well.
Like I said, I'd be happy to full-screen stream if you honestly think I would use EASYUO to pop pouches. I don't know what else I can say about this subject except if you CAN'T do what I do in the field, you simply need to pay better attention to things going on?

Unless you're completely incompetent, you can see when people cast "An Ex Por" and be prepared to hit your use once agent. You can see the graphic and hear the sound of a ghouls touch weapon and again, hit your use once agent. The paralyze/GT spell has a very distinct sound and graphic, as well as a system message when you try to move, but cannot.

If this 18-year-old game is too complicated for you, you might just be skill-capped, my friend.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Wonder and I ganked Onslaught once... He died to a double ebolt and one Hally hit because his pouch reaction time was too slow. We commented that normally he can tele pouch quick enough and that he must have been having a bad day. If he used EUO then that story wouldn't exist and there would be no off days.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Choppa X

Post by Choppa X »

Bunch of newbies. That is all.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Run a passive macro in razor "if you are paralyzed, use once"

Idiots who think u need euo to pop pouches lol.....

I don't even use that if macro and It's easy enough to break paralyze instantly.

Also lol, Fede was the biggest cheater when it came to euo, self admitted.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Jorel wrote:
You sir are a moron. Learn to UO

Play UO or gtfo nobody

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

EUO lol
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »