Guide : Prima's T2A Strategy Guide

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.

Derrick

Re: Primas T2A Guide

Post by Derrick »

Nice find TwoTon. Stickied. Thanks!

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

thank ya :D

alatar

Post by alatar »

You regain one lost hit point every five to fifteen seconds. The better fed you are, the faster your hit points are restored.
Combat Section.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

alatar wrote:
You regain one lost hit point every five to fifteen seconds. The better fed you are, the faster your hit points are restored.
Combat Section.
Aye, I've read this myself in the book and intended to implement until the dispute came up in some other thread as to whether it ever actually was implemented on OSI.

Probably should add it anyway, but this book is not gospel, there are many things in here which never happened or were changed.

Still a great resource.

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

Casting offensive spells in town, including the Summon and Field spells, is forbidden and subject to punishment. Any offensive spells cast in town will do no damage, but casting them will flag you as a criminal.

:)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

~|~Damaja wrote:Casting offensive spells in town, including the Summon and Field spells, is forbidden and subject to punishment. Any offensive spells cast in town will do no damage, but casting them will flag you as a criminal.

:)
my printed playguide reads on page 4.2:
"If a player casts an offensive spell in town, the guards will be called on that caster, and the damage to the victim (if any) from the spell is only one hit point."

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

from the same play guide? hehe

Return to “Guides”