Is skill progression the same as it was in T2A OSI shards?

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
randale

Is skill progression the same as it was in T2A OSI shards?

Post by randale »

DIdn't it take like 3 months to GM a tamer back when OSI shards were T2A. Here in this guide it was done in only a few days, though I am not sure how long each day the poster tamed creatures

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=976

Oh, actually says 35 hours, that was the same as it was on T2A. Someone at least told me it would take a few months, I don't know how long they meant playing each day though.

WiseOne

Re: Is skill progression the same as it was in T2A OSI shard

Post by WiseOne »

The following quote is from the same thread, is this true? I thought that once you tame an animal for the first time no one else can gain skills from taming it additional times.

Storm wrote:
Akshun wrote:Quick question. Where did you find several hundred bulls to tame?
The bulls outside Delucia. About 10 or so spawn at a time.

Also it really helps if there are other tamers around taming stuff too. You can work together to speed up the process by pre-taming creatures for the other tamers and them doing the same for you. Luthiel and Mendelssohn worked with me and we helped each other out this way with the bulls.

Each time a creature is tamed by a different tamer, it's minimum taming difficulty goes up by 6 points, so you can get better gains if you work with this method correctly.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Cattie B

Re: Is skill progression the same as it was in T2A OSI shard

Post by Cattie B »

It WAS true, but has been changed.

Return to “Guides”