How to make 10 million gold a month. Legally & Attended.

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: How to make 10 million gold a month. Legally & Attended

Post by chumbucket »

Agnes wrote:I wouldn't go as far as calling it "play". Efficient, yes. I've used cheats hacks and cracks and trainers as much as the next person. It still defeats the purpose, more so I think with MMOs, but don't ask me to substantiate that claim.

I certainly respect the code and his interest in it.

In all honesty, I'm just jealous because I'm a poor bitch and this clever fellow has found a way to significantly increase his revenue while I'm slaving away killing elementals.
To each his own. If Telamon enjoys this sort of thing and it is within game rules, I don't see a problem. His having more gold isn't taking anything away from others. Don't be jealous if you can't do it. You don't need a lot of gold to enjoy UO.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

Not entirely sure of the full motive of this or what it is you really hope to achieve?

Sorry to see that you've reached this point.

so you got rich in 'the game' - possibly richer than anybody - you worked out a way to make maximium gold with minimum effort - now your bored - your venting your anger through spilling your thoughts on the forum.

as far as I can see your no longer playing 'a game', your just burning electricity, you clearly get no pleasure from playing 'the game' so maybe it is time to call it a day?

You've basically tried to win/complete a game that has no end and you've hit a wall so now your trying to start some sort of revolution that will bring the shard to its knees, meanwhile you can be renown as the King of UOSA, the man who discovered the ultimate fault!, the player who had everything and could get anything, the player who will never be satisfied until the game is over!

I would suggest unistalling uo, let your riches that apparently mean nothing fall to the ground and say farewell.

Go get a another hobby, go travel or join Greenpeace or something? I'm not having a go at you just think you've had your fill and its time to move on.

BaldSOB

Post by BaldSOB »

I still blame Lelouche for ruining tournaments.

violator
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by violator »

Nice work!

For some, the fun in the game is figuring out the systems and/or patterns and finding ways to use them to their advantage.

There are (at least) 3 types of gamers:

1. Most people played for fun. (I was the worst Donkey Kong player out of all my friends, but I still love that game)

2. Many people played for the "high score". (In the case of UO it would be accumulated wealth)

3. Some people played to find all the quirks and kinks in the game, and then use those towards attaining the one/both of the first two things mentioned above.
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

violator wrote:Nice work!

For some, the fun in the game is figuring out the systems and/or patterns and finding ways to use them to their advantage.

There are (at least) 3 types of gamers:

1. Most people played for fun. (I was the worst Donkey Kong player out of all my friends, but I still love that game)

2. Many people played for the "high score". (In the case of UO it would be accumulated wealth)

3. Some people played to find all the quirks and kinks in the game, and then use those towards attaining the one/both of the first two things mentioned above.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartle_Test

Also (not for violator just in general for EVERYONE!!!!!!)

http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/di ... youre.html
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Well done Telamon.

Nice assumptions Sultan, but I think you're pretty far off the mark. ;)

GuardianKnight, I'm coming for the purple horse. Give me a couple months to get this setup.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

Nice macro but wont this tank the economy? I dont have the time or desire to run it where others will do it 6, 8, 10 hours a day. Hyper-inflation is a real possibility. Im curious of the motive to share it - aside from the cA reason given.

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

If enough people do it money will no longer matter. Society as a whole is more and more splitting into two great hostile camps, into two great classes directly facing each other: Bourgeoisie and Proletariat.

The productive forces at the disposal of society no longer tend to further the development of bourgeois property; on the contrary, they have become too powerful for these conditions, by which they are fettered, and so soon as they overcome these fetters, they bring disorder into the whole of bourgeois society, endanger the existence of bourgeois property.

When, therefore, capital is converted into common property, into the property of all members of society, personal property is not thereby transformed into social property. It is only the social character of the property that is changed. It loses its class character.

In place of the old bourgeois society, with its classes and class antagonisms, we shall have an association, in which the free development of each is the condition for the free development of all.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

http://www.mine-control.com/zack/uoecon/uoecon.html

A good read from 1999 about inflation & hyperinflation on OSI. Not sure what the GMs here can/will do, or if it will become a large issue here.

Bull

Post by Bull »

lol? You are so far off the mark its rediculous.
Sultan of Swing wrote:Not entirely sure of the full motive of this or what it is you really hope to achieve?

Sorry to see that you've reached this point.

so you got rich in 'the game' - possibly richer than anybody - you worked out a way to make maximium gold with minimum effort - now your bored - your venting your anger through spilling your thoughts on the forum.

as far as I can see your no longer playing 'a game', your just burning electricity, you clearly get no pleasure from playing 'the game' so maybe it is time to call it a day?

You've basically tried to win/complete a game that has no end and you've hit a wall so now your trying to start some sort of revolution that will bring the shard to its knees, meanwhile you can be renown as the King of UOSA, the man who discovered the ultimate fault!, the player who had everything and could get anything, the player who will never be satisfied until the game is over!

I would suggest unistalling uo, let your riches that apparently mean nothing fall to the ground and say farewell.

Go get a another hobby, go travel or join Greenpeace or something? I'm not having a go at you just think you've had your fill and its time to move on.

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

The irony is there are so few neon masks, and when there's potentially dozens of people making tons of money via this method, then it will just be a bidding war with the prices of items shooting through the roof.

Doesn't change a thing.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Ragancy wrote:The irony is there are so few neon masks, and when there's potentially dozens of people making tons of money via this method, then it will just be a bidding war with the prices of items shooting through the roof.

Doesn't change a thing.
Selling blessed black NON-GF sandals, 100m.

Thank you, come again.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Ragancy wrote:The irony is there are so few neon masks, and when there's potentially dozens of people making tons of money via this method, then it will just be a bidding war with the prices of items shooting through the roof.

Doesn't change a thing.
hyperinflation will change a lot. i wouldnt join a server where ppl want 50mil for a daily rare. this thread will fuck up the server finally. ull see.

btw: tela u said there is "a bug" when u resell scrolls for a profit. maybe you should have talked to derrick about that and let him change it since this will cause more than just problems in near future?
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Doesn't change a thing.

All it does is inflate the price of high end items. Doesnt change much. Silver will be worth much more though.

I have 1000 silver for sale: 20k per. PM for sale!

BaldSOB

Post by BaldSOB »

I plan on executing this strategy, buying everything I can, and throwing it all in a trash barrel. Sadly I can only own 15 castles. I will also give 1 million golds to every new account that is verfied by Derrick.

Return to “Guides”