How to make 10 million gold a month. Legally & Attended.

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: How to make 10 million gold a month. Legally & Attended

Post by Blaise »

Renaissance wrote:
Arsen wrote:reported
Fair enough. Telamon, Brules, Blaise and myself no longer care about this dump.
Look, I'm not sure who the hell you are, but I would appreciate you not speaking on my behalf.
I still play and support UOSA and have no intention of smearing this shard, regardless of where else I play.

Yes, several guild members have come with me, and several others have not. I guess that's what happens when you're one of the largest guilds on a shard. What you do gets noticed and people move in numbers.

I'm not sure who most people on UOR are that aren't using the same SNs they used here. Telamon has always treated me with honesty and respect and I him. Yes, he's administering another shard now and yes, it's good. I'm enjoying myself like I have and do here.

Brules tried to kill me AFK while I was training on UOR. That is the extent of my interaction with him there thus far.

Anyone who believes this forum account/posting is a tactic that would be used intentionally by the admins of UO:R is completely high. Yet, oddly enough, the moment I heard tell of this, I immediately thought perhaps it was some typical cA bullshit. Clever guild that one. Always sheltered by plausible deniability. Well played guys but really, all you're doing is making it worse for youselves.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Rose wrote:If 2 or more players are doing this at one time, it wont work. The sell value of the scrolls will go down dramatically after they have been sold a truck load of scrolls.

It works the same way the jewelers work, once you sell enough gems to them, they begin to pay less and less.

I didn't really read the OP, but unless there is some exploit that bypasses the over stocked function of the NPC vendor's, then I should be right in this matter.

Also, I am willing to bet that you can make more gold farming with a Tamer. (80k ish per hour at elder gazers)
These were precisely my initial thoughts as well.

I also think the resource costs will end up being the limiting factor - I have no idea how one could acquire that many scrolls without spending a ton of time, every hour on the hour, buying up all of the scrolls from NPCs.

I guess having the macros made up for you is a benefit over the initial cost of making a GM tamer, but I can't imagine that on a per-hour-of-playing basis, this is one of the better ways to go. Just my .02 (million).

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

So how can a PK squad profit from someone doing this, like they can a tamer?
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Brules

Post by Brules »

Wow who is the troll. Last time I checked I still played UOSA, even with the LoS issues lol. Worst troll attempt ever.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Arsen wrote:das reportespielen

theuodealer

Post by theuodealer »

Renaissance = an absurdly lame and transparent attempt to make some players look bad and/or get this thread taken down. Obviously someone who dislikes all the named players. How long a list is that?
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors - try to be better than yourself. ~William Faulkner

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

In the words of a famous retard..."Cant we all juuuust git alongg?"

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

rofl
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Beast*

Post by Beast* »

rofl gr8 thread :)

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Hydroxide wrote:Nice post... Coming from the man who lead a smear campaign against attended recall miners.

Hypocrite Much?

Hope you finally decide to leave and never come back, Telamon. Thanks!
I tried telling people a long time ago that this guy was detrimental to the shard. Everyone continued to back him. Now look, he's deleting all of his confrontational posts, and a large majority of ALL of them, coding for another shard trying to show people ways to become what he once was. A nerd who never played the game, and ran scripts all day long. That was the extent of his gameplay.

Everyone thank him once again, please.

Thanks for AFKing your whole career and all your wealth.

Thanks for being the biggest hypocrit UOSA has ever seen.

Thanks for saying that you're PRO UOSA, but continue with actions that show you're totally opposite.

Thanks for trying to "hyper-inflate" our economy with your IDOC hunting macro, and scribe macro.

Thanks for derailing everyones sales or posts with your own hidden agenda, or a friends.

Thanks for never using your wealth in-game to promote shard activity such as Blackfoot has done.

Hopefully......I'll be thanking you for quitting officially.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Cindrew

Post by Cindrew »

Mirage wrote:
Hydroxide wrote:Nice post... Coming from the man who lead a smear campaign against attended recall miners.

Hypocrite Much?

I tried telling people a long time ago that this guy was detrimental to the shard. Everyone continued to back him. Now look, he's deleting all of his confrontational posts, and a large majority of ALL of them, coding for another shard trying to show people ways to become what he once was. A nerd who never played the game, and ran scripts all day long. That was the extent of his gameplay.

Thanks for saying that you're PRO UOSA, but continue with actions that show you're totally opposite.

Thanks for trying to "hyper-inflate" our economy with your IDOC hunting macro, and scribe macro.

Thanks for derailing everyones sales or posts with your own hidden agenda, or a friends.

Thanks for never using your wealth in-game to promote shard activity such as Blackfoot has done.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE MIRAGE IS COOKING!!
Cindrew of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Gregor De Gar

Post by Gregor De Gar »

Has anyone tried this macro and got it working? How are the profits?

Causa Mortis

Post by Causa Mortis »

Gregor De Gar wrote:Has anyone tried this macro and got it working? How are the profits?
It works in theory, but you'd make just as much money actually playing the game... so i don't see the point
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

Bull

Post by Bull »

Sounds like Someones trying to be next in line for the next 5 million gold quest give away. Let me guess looking to join uhh too? Please pull yourself from Blackfoots rear end. Maybe if bullcrap like that wasent happening telemon would not have a motive to do this?? Free 5 million dollar quest give awayss to prefered players is doing nothing to benefit this server.
Mirage wrote:

Hypocrite Much?

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

Bull wrote:Sounds like Someones trying to be next in line for the next 5 million gold quest give away. Let me guess looking to join uhh too? Please pull yourself from Blackfoots rear end. Maybe if bullcrap like that wasent happening telemon would not have a motive to do this?? Free 5 million dollar quest give awayss to prefered players is doing nothing to benefit this server.
Bull by name, Bull by nature..

Quest giveaways are era accurate im pretty sure? - The 5mill value tag is completely irrelevant as value is set by the players and what they are willing to pay (as everyone on both sides of the argument seem to agree).

preferred players?? pretty sure anyone could take part in these events

If this is Telamons response to such quests, then it purely is sour grapes. Basically he was soaking up a large majority of all rare items through his wealth earned idoc'ing/ macroing/ whatever. Then new events start happening in which any player is given a chance to obtain rares regardless of there wealth. Whats the big issue?

Might I also add, I'd like to see someone write a script to obtain rare during a one of these quests? - Need I say more.

Quests with rewards encourage gameplay, Wealth incurred through macros discourages gameplay.

Return to “Guides”