Magery Gaining 101

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
kurse6

Magery Gaining 101

Post by kurse6 »

Ok so I'm really new to this shard and have found out a few things recently that I didn't know but helped me out a good bit. Before I start I would like to thank Kylock for the help on the meditation issue in this macro which i will explain.

Now there is another thread here about magery that tells you what to cast and when so you can refer to that about that information but I would like to share the macro that I am using because I haven't seen mention of it as of yet.

I hope this helps someone.. new or old player to the shard and if you like it or mod it or anything just drop a line, it only takes 5 minutes if that to share your findings on how to modify this code and make it better.

Mage:

Code: Select all

if (Mana <= 70)
UseSkill Meditation
Else
Exec: Restock Agent-1
Absolute Target
Pause 1.00sec
CastSpell Lightning (#30)
Wait for Target
Exec: Target Self
End If
If (Hits <= 50)
Dboule Click (healer bag)
Wait for Hits >= 75
End if

Healer:

Code: Select all

If sysmsg "Notice MageName"
Use bandage
Target Mage
Pause 10.00sec
End If
Ok so first off with my Mage macro I was using useskill med and then wait for mana >= 95ish. Now the issue with this is that for some reason when razor see's this it breaks the med. I'm not sure if razor is still preforming the initial restock or what but it was a pain in the arse. So with the current way it will keep looping and using med every time it can until the conditional is met which results in faster skill gains all around.

The Second thing that I would like to point out is the fact that I have a dexxor with healing on another account and you can just start a new toon with 50 healing and it would work fine I think. But when my mage gets below x health he snoops the bag of the healer with 0 snooping and locked or pointed down. This way the healer gets the system message that while que him up to heal your mage. Feel free to modify or add to this but so far this method has worked great for me. Yes I am a nerd and I do code as a past time...wtb while loops in razor :(

Anyway I hope this helps someone... enjoy :)

Creager

Re: Magery Gaining 101

Post by Creager »

there needs to be a delay after target self of atleast one second to compensate for the damage delay on lightning.
Jono | Carnous | Micro

kurse6

Re: Magery Gaining 101

Post by kurse6 »

Creager wrote:there needs to be a delay after target self of atleast one second to compensate for the damage delay on lightning.
I didn't have any issues with it while working that section of magery and resist. Actually burned through 900 of each reg get to 62.9 magery and almost 64 resist in about 4 hours I think it was. I was sleeping so couldn't give you an exact time frame. But eb is next in line.

Return to “Guides”