Selling or redeeding my keep in the swamp

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Selling or redeeding my keep in the swamp

Post by dog1706 »

I should be done moving out by tonight. Keep spots arent easy to come by and I'm not looking to make any money since it's in the swamp, just looking for deed price. If not I will announce when I'm redeeding it in IRC, so someone else can place.

Its NW edge of swamp and normal land is literally 2 feet away. You can check out location, name of house is capt jacks fishing shack. I have found a new home in a much better location.

2 people I would like to thank for my move.

1st is Dark, who gave me the location and helped me place my new keep.
and the other is Tetra who is helping me make my move safe, and easy as painless as possible since I got alot of crap. Can't thank both of you enough.

So placed keep is up for sale, or you can place your own. Either way it's getting sold or redeeded.

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Selling or redeeding my keep in the swamp

Post by dog1706 »

Finished moving last night. Announced my redeed in IRC waited 10 min and dropped the keep.

Wasnt really worth waiting for an extra 10k gold over deed price. And responses were few and far between. So hopefully someone got themself a keep spot

D-Wade

Post by D-Wade »

Has anyone placed? Where's the spot?

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

not sure if anyone has placed yet.
Run east outta brit, follow road to swamp and its nw edge of swamp, when my keep was up someone placed a small in front of it, because a tower fits there, so when you see the small house and a big open area behind it, you got the spot. Obviously a keep will fit there.

Good luck to all, keep spots arent the easiest to come by anymore, and if I didnt need the gold I would have kept both keeps.

Return to “Archive Selling”