A**holes of Sosaria

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Pristiq

A**holes of Sosaria

Post by Pristiq »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVTVHwAdusE
"Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces while handicapped people make handicapped faces!"

Let's face it: everyone hates someone. Maybe they PKed you, maybe they ruined your event. Maybe you just don't like them. That's when AoS comes in. AoS will be recruiting only the greatest griefers and scammers on the shard, to ensure that, at the end of the day, your target is living in despair and sorrow.

How It Works (Clients)
You will contact me (Pristiq) in either IRC or on the forums, including the following information: Target (Required), Method of Grief/Scam (Optional), Amount of Grief/Target Object(s) of Scam (Optional), and How Many Days (Required only for grief). If you do not include the optional pieces of information, then the griefer will improvise as he/she sees fit. You will then be given an estimate and expected to pay half upfront and half on completion of services.

How It Works (Members/Employees)
To join, you will contact me (Pristiq) using the above methods. If I feel you are a horrible enough of a person, I will allow you to join.
When a new case comes in, I will pick the person most suited towards the case. Upon completion of the case, the employee will recieve 80% of the income, plus whatever he has looted and the client has not asked for, I will take 10%, and 10% will go into a guild fund.
If you wish, your name WILL be kept 100% confidential. No one will have to know that you just destroyed their lives.
If you find out that a target is a friend of yours, you may refuse to take the case. Doing this too many times, however, may result in being kicked from the guild (you're supposed to be a cold-hearted bastard!).

EDIT: NOTE: If you are in the guild, you are NOT exempt from being griefed, and you may NOT be a client.
EDIT EDIT: TO CLARRIFY: You will make a new character for the guild. AoS will not accept any clients asking for any AoS character to be griefed.
For example: Say UOSAPlayer had a character in the guild.
If UOSAPlayer pissed someone off on his main, then someone could ask for him to be griefed.
But if UOSAPlayer's AoS character pissed someone off, he would be exempt from being a target.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A**holes of Sosaria

Post by Clark_Kent »

Contract work can be a lot of fun. Good luck in your endeavors, citizen!
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Return to “Guild Recruitment”