(RoB) Rogues Of Britain

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Kimbo_Slice(RoB)

(RoB) Rogues Of Britain

Post by Kimbo_Slice(RoB) »

Rogues Of Britain is an organization for the gathering and training of those stealthy and shadowy in nature. Although criminal by its very definition, the local guards often tolerate the existence of the guild as its presence often greatly decreases, if not eliminates, the more unstable or dangerous criminals.
Now that the formalities are out of the way, let me explain why you are here... You are a stalker of shadows, with fingers both quick and light. Your are aware of the softest sounds and move even softer. Your friends are none, your obligations are less. You tread with the scum of the earth. You are a thief, and it's a pleasure to meet you. We are currently looking for members who have 60 stealing skill and have joined the thieves guild.
If you meet the requirements and are willing to join the Rogues of Britain.. We have a spot for you. Come join us in the never ending fun!

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: (RoB) Rogues Of Britain

Post by Boondock_Saint »

So whats the benefit??? I have a thief and gmed all the skills... why join RoB?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Kimbo_Slice(RoB)

Post by Kimbo_Slice(RoB) »

Boondock_Saint wrote:So whats the benefit??? I have a thief and gmed all the skills... why join RoB?
The benefit is having a group of friends to hang out with and have fun.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

a theif guild which doesn't go gutter trash on the shard deserves mention. Also I have a question...say you heal a theif or other criminal and go grey outside of town and were attacked. Would you take a count if you ended up killing the person who attacked you?
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

UPDATE: RoB is actively recruiting right now! Thieves, pickpockets, housebreakers and burglars, all are invited to join the guild and assist in our effort to become one of the most efficient and far reaching crime organisations in Britannia! We are eager to take on active players, so if you are interested in becoming one of our number and being the most effective thief you can be, contact me via PM here or on IRC, where I usually lurk in #secondage.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

/bump

P.S. I'll be hosting a rogue instruction class tonight (morning actually, 3.am.-4a.m. Est) at the Thirsty Clam. Tonight were just gonna cover introductions and the basics. All new rogues and veterans welcomed to attend. Come share tips and tricks with your other practitioners of the craft. Also gonna try to have a little game with a prize at the end.

Tomekk

Post by Tomekk »

I have a thief named Black Widow, and I'd like to join :D
Skills: 99.4 hiding, 83.1 detect hidden, 50.1 lockpicking, 23.1 poisoning, 0 remove trap (I'll train this later), Snooping 100, Stealing 50, 65.9 stealth. :D

b|ade

Post by b|ade »

I'd be down for this on my theif:

I have:

GM:
stealing
hiding
stealth
item id
snooping
xx
xx

xx = haven't quite decided on my last 2 skills yet.

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

I'm not the GM, that would be chainosoar, but I can invite you to the stone until he has time to approve, or I can put you on a stone that I have access to. PM if interested.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”