Thieves Guild - Partner up with other thieves

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Soda Pop

Thieves Guild - Partner up with other thieves

Post by Soda Pop »

5 Finger Discount, an active thieve's guild, is recruiting.

Always wanted to make a thief, but wasnt sure how to play? We can teach you
Already play a thief, but want more people like yourself to play with? All we know is grief

Nobody hates and loves someone more than they do a good thief. Unleash your inner scoundrel.
Learn about interesting and fun thief templates and play with the best.

Message me with questions or for tryouts...or just look for me around West Brit Bank. I'll probably be lingering.

-Soda Popinski
Alina: This is a role-playing game, right ? Why I must be good? Maybe I was a bandit, or thief, or TownKiller, like WBB 's Soda, he "good" to role a bastard, if the world is full of good people , thats boring, right?

GomerPyle

Re: Thieves Guild - Partner up with other thieves

Post by GomerPyle »

id think about joining but it seems like all you do is run up to ppl on your horse and try to grab something before they see you next to them and then run off... doesnt seem too clever :/

Soda Pop

Re: Thieves Guild - Partner up with other thieves

Post by Soda Pop »

maybe you should watch more closely....i have bank boxes and boxes full of magic weapons and thousands upon thousands of free regs and bandages
Alina: This is a role-playing game, right ? Why I must be good? Maybe I was a bandit, or thief, or TownKiller, like WBB 's Soda, he "good" to role a bastard, if the world is full of good people , thats boring, right?

Return to “Guild Recruitment”