Absolutely FREE Resist Session

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Lothain

Absolutely FREE Resist Session

Post by Lothain »

I will be hosting a FREE resist session tomorrow at 6 PM EST. The session will be secure and well monitored, with regs and bandages supplied. All players, red or blue, are encouraged to attend. Please respond here and PM me (Here or as Lothain on IRC) if you're interested, and especially if you can provide a caster as well as a gainer: I can guarantee 4 or 5 casters, but the more we get, the faster the gains come.

Lothain

Re: Absolutely FREE Resist Session

Post by Lothain »

Alright, things are looking good. We've gotten a lot of interest so far. For anyone who hasn't replied by PM, please meet at the Minoc bank at 5:45 PM, so we can gate out to the house and get started right on time.

Lothain

Post by Lothain »

Well, our resist session was a HUGE success. The whole night from 6pm until the wee hours of the morning we had between 6 and usually 8 casters, burned through probably 8k of each reg, and had between 15 and 25 gainers! We had one little incident where a fellow got banned while I was away, but other than that it ran perfectly smoothly--we probably jacked up about 1000 points in Resist total. I want to thank everyone who came for being helpful and orderly, and especially the casters. Let's do this again soon!

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

Thanks for hosting.

70 - 96 resist.

PEE is for Pirate!
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Zane

Post by Zane »

Things went really well, thanks for hosting this Lothain.

Chance

Post by Chance »

HardCore wrote:Thanks for hosting.

70 - 96 resist.

PEE is for Pirate!
Man, sad I missed it :(
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~

Return to “Player Run Events”