The Murdering Scumbags

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Teph

Re: The Scumbags

Post by Teph »

Guerre de Mondel wrote:Alright..well iv been trying to stay out of this after my last post got deleated...But that last comment was completely idiotic. 1. What makes us a superior guild is NOT our numbers (tho it helps) it is the fact that we are the single oldest guild in Ultimaonline...NONE of you fat piles of liveing garbage can claim that. 2. We have NEVER lost a war to anyguild. None of you can claim that. 3. You guys are just so freaking poor and disorganized that next to "guilds" like you we look like something from another planet, and that probably threatens you. Also I think you should find a better wourd to describe us then laughing stock. The wourd laughing stock (heres an example) could be used to describe you and the hordes of inferior minds like you.

and heres a fun link http://thezogempire.mybb3.org/teph-t116.html

ZOG HEIL!
wow the oldest guild dude? were you there since beta? i see thraximus never has a short supply of groupies

and how exactly do you lose a war in a game where you can be resurrected right after you die? more likely the guilds just got bored of killing you and called it off, and your lame brain leader passed it off as a victory

lol and my own thread? im honored.. too bad only 2 people responded to it

Guerre de Mondel

Post by Guerre de Mondel »

And yes its no secret that we havent been very active over the past few weeeks...We have lifes you know, also the majority of us are just this week comeing back from summer vacation. Your such a child...and dont be suprised if you are treated like a child with a couple screen shots of our own later today :twisted: .

ZOG HEIL!

http://www.thezogempire.com/MessageBoard.html

Teph

Post by Teph »

Guerre de Mondel wrote:And yes its no secret that we havent been very active over the past few weeeks...We have lifes you know, also the majority of us are just this week comeing back from summer vacation. Your such a child...and dont be suprised if you are treated like a child with a couple screen shots of our own later today :twisted: .

ZOG HEIL!

http://www.thezogempire.com/MessageBoard.html
smeltit-1.jpg
smeltit-1.jpg (25.58 KiB) Viewed 3628 times

NOOB ALERT

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 87&start=0

Guerre de Mondel

Well UNEMPLOYED clearly has alot of time on his hands...Had some funny parts. But what I dont get is how an attempt at makeing me look foolish puts you in better standing sir. You want to act like a child then I will treat you like a child. BTW you still havent answered my challenge to come duel me..You can even pick the time and place.

ZOG HEIL!

Teph

Post by Teph »

Guerre de Mondel wrote:Well UNEMPLOYED clearly has alot of time on his hands...Had some funny parts. But what I dont get is how an attempt at makeing me look foolish puts you in better standing sir. You want to act like a child then I will treat you like a child. BTW you still havent answered my challenge to come duel me..You can even pick the time and place.

ZOG HEIL!
well if u weren't new you would know the scumbags own destard. start making destard part of ur daily routine, when a red telix or teph comes after you, thats when the duel starts

Guerre de Mondel

WWJD

elfyburk

Post by elfyburk »

TEPH I WANT TO JOIN YOUR GUILD

Teph

Post by Teph »

elfyburk wrote:TEPH I WANT TO JOIN YOUR GUILD
you must be leet pvper/horsekiller

Teph

Re: The Murdering Scumbags

Post by Teph »

the forum moderator hates me so he wont delete trash talk

elfyburk

Post by elfyburk »

I'm probably the best pvp'er on the shard, which includes forum pvp. I'm also a distinguished slayer of horses (and jews).

fucking recruit me or I'll murder your dog.

Teph

Post by Teph »

elfyburk wrote:I'm probably the best pvp'er on the shard, which includes forum pvp. I'm also a distinguished slayer of horses (and jews).

fucking recruit me or I'll murder your dog.
you gotta beat conan in a 1v1 no rules duel

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

how about he fight me? I'm jewish.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

Teph

Post by Teph »

THE SCUMBaGS ARE STILL RECRUITING, the dragons must be saved from the cowardly gank squads