Greetings

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Roads

Greetings

Post by Roads »

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this shard and have been playing for about a week and I am really enjoying it. I didn't play T2A in OSI, but I did play LBR into AOS. I hated the new expansion and quit for a long time. I found this shard recently, and like most things in life, the earlier version is definitely better. I havn't really been able to find play a lot, but I have a couple of questions about the shard:

-I'm not really into PVP, but I like having to deal with PKs in the the world. Is this a PVP focused shard or am I alone in my PVM focus?

-Is there a role playing community?

Anywho, I've been lurking on this board for the same time I've been playing and just wanted to create an account and introduce myself to yall. Happy Adventuring!
Shabkar
Xanadu

Krats

Re: Greetings

Post by Krats »

Welcome, to the world of ... Ten years ago!
its good to have ya!

There are all types around here, most have a combo of each
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I don't know much about roleplaying here, it seems to me like it's a lot of orcs who do a good job, a few people who put on tricorne hats and pretend to be pirates, and dudes that pretend they're girls. But someone else can speak to this better than me.

There's plenty of PvM focus. The PvP-focused players whine a lot and pretend that 95% of the shard is here for that, but the fact is that they're in the minority.

Welcome to UOSA, hope you enjoy it!

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

Yeah you will find it all here. As for roleplaying there are specific guilds that you may want to look into for this. There are a few pirate guilds who are into roleplaying. - Pirates of PEE, Jolly Roger Crew, SOS. Also check out the bloodrock clan they might be coming back soon. Other than that I am not really sure about the roleplaying, we have definitely had some strong RP players here that's for sure. If anything you could always make a new RP guild. Oh also check out the Tribe guild, talk to chainsoar they are roleplaying as savages it looks pretty fun.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Is PEE is into pirate roleplaying then I'm chumbucket's uncle. :P
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!