Museum Enhancement Request

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Museum enhancements???

Yes!
28%
No!
9%
Fountain
11%
Benches
8%
Park
6%
Flowers
No votes
Roads
15%
Pond
8%
Hemperor
14%
Other
2%

Total votes: 65

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Museum Enhancement Request

Post by Caswallon »

GuardianKnight wrote:
Einstein wrote:
BlackFoot wrote:We appreciate your constructive criticism.
If you could re read the original post I think it would help you understand what we are asking for.
We are not asking for rares.
Yes, because special benches, fountains, etc. are all commonplace items that anyone can obtain. You're nitpicking semantics.

I rarely tell anyone to do this in the forums but ...please just shut up. Your posts aren't constructive and you seem to just be picking a fight .
For once I am in agreement with GK. Einstein is an attention seeking instigator, reminds me of someone else....
?

Einstein

Post by Einstein »

GuardianKnight wrote: I rarely tell anyone to do this in the forums but ...please just shut up. Your posts aren't constructive and you seem to just be picking a fight .
What is the constructive commentary I am supposed to add to a 4-page long circle-jerk about how great this museum is? It's useless to me, and many others. Clearly based on the votes I'm not the only one who disagrees with this plan.

I don't care about rares and never did, but I certainly care a lot less about rares that are spawned by GMs for the sole purpose of satisfying one man's ego and a group's sycophantic mentality.

Really, this building is as utterly useless as the various 'towns' which are empty 95% of the day, or decaying. Nothing like walking by a town that's supposedly a source of interest for the server and seeing empty spots where houses used to be, complete with walkways leading to where the door used to be.

It shouldn't be given any additions and neither should anyone else. What's era-accurate about handing out massive amounts of customized items & scenery for those who merely plopped down a few houses together when the server was young? I can't remember that ever being a routine on the servers I played on.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

That whole post was so Joshua Lee it hurt to read.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Einstein wrote: Clearly based on the votes I'm not the only one who disagrees with this plan.
28 Yes's/options, 3 no's....Can you count?
?

Einstein

Post by Einstein »

I know that 3 > 1 and thus I'm not the only one.

I wrote this in rhyme form because I know it makes it easier for slow learners to internalize.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Einstein wrote:I know that 3 > 1 and thus I'm not the only one.

I wrote this in rhyme form because I know it makes it easier for slow learners to internalize.
o.........lololololololol :roll:
?

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

HI JOSH!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you aren't just jealous cause neither of your guilds will be able to get add ons? Cause that's just petty...
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Shea

Post by Shea »

I respect your right to an opinion. I would ask though, how does this detract from your in-game experience, especially if you don't care about rares? Clearly more people are in favor of this than against it and many people, including myself, enjoy the experience of visiting the museum to see the different exhibits. Comparing his museum to a guild town isn't an equal comparison for several reasons. Blackfoot doesn't rely on a group of people to maintain the museum the way that a guild would a town. He has also been here a very long time and has contributed to the community in a variety of ways beyond the museum. I haven't seen one statement by Blackfoot regarding this issue that would indicate this request is one big ego stroke. Your allusion to such really seems like misplaced bitterness, to be quite honest.

If this addition doesn't impact your play and you really don't care about this stuff then just let it go :)
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

To be fair....i didn't know there was a guild option to help keep up the museum. I assumed blackfoot owned and operated the whole thing and that was the way he liked it.

Rest assured....if there was a Tamer arena added to the town, i would surely be it's gladiator.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

aye i only ask for help when i really need it
and when i do people always come through :D
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

nightmare

Post by nightmare »

I love the optoins on here to vote for I vote for all of them :P. A pond with a statue fountain of hemp in the middle with benches and flowers around it :).

Einstein

Post by Einstein »

Shea wrote: I respect your right to an opinion. I would ask though, how does this detract from your in-game experience, especially if you don't care about rares?
I don't think it has to detract from my in-game experience for me to be against it.

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

OMG THE FINAL PROOF!!!
Shea wrote:Your allusion to such really seems like misplaced bitterness, to be quite honest.
JoshuaLee wrote:Don't worry, I am still coming for you when you least expect it. :twisted:
+

A billion other "I hate Blackfoot" posts.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!