Tinkering

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
pollycracker89
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Tinkering

Post by pollycracker89 »

I remember tinkers being able to create jewelry. Like a 1k diamond necklace.
Was that late into the secondage era or was that uo:r?

<chainsoar> pancakes you're the craziest person here

[14:48] <@Mammoth> You can trade in game warez for pumpkin pies

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Tinkering

Post by Hemperor »

This is accurate to the era, and so is a bug:

If you used a, lets say, 1k stack of diamonds to make a ring it would say "1000 diamond ring" but only consume one diamond. Not sure if this is coming in or not.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Silverfoot »

Hemperor wrote:This is accurate to the era, and so is a bug:

If you used a, lets say, 1k stack of diamonds to make a ring it would say "1000 diamond ring" but only consume one diamond. Not sure if this is coming in or not.
Was that verified on the demo? I remember the old thread about it, but I don't remember anyone coming to a solid conclusion as to how they were actually made during t2a.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Silverfoot wrote:
Hemperor wrote:This is accurate to the era, and so is a bug:

Was that verified on the demo? I remember the old thread about it, but I don't remember anyone coming to a solid conclusion as to how they were actually made during t2a.
I remember it crafting the item and using however many items you had on you. So if you had 69 diamonds and made a ring, you'd get "a 69 diamond ring."
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter