Support B-D

benny-

Support B-D

Post by benny- »

Only had the guild forums up for a day and already using it for a bit of advertisement :D .

Just wanted to let everyone know if you're needing supplies to check out the B-D vendors right in front of Vesper graveyard. Bregan D'aerthe is a really nice guild and helped to get us started when our guild was first formed, donating thousands of supplies to help our new players get started.

Their prices are great and they keep their vendors stocked as well as almost any I've seen. Most things you'll need...armor, weps, recall scrolls, magics, id wands...you'll find here. So check out their shop the next time you need supplies, it's the least we can do to repay them.
- Elisud

Chance

Re: Support B-D

Post by Chance »

benny- wrote:Only had the guild forums up for a day and already using it for a bit of advertisement :D .

Just wanted to let everyone know if you're needing supplies to check out the B-D vendors right in front of Vesper graveyard. Bregan D'aerthe is a really nice guild and helped to get us started when our guild was first formed, donating thousands of supplies to help our new players get started.

Their prices are great and they keep their vendors stocked as well as almost any I've seen. Most things you'll need...armor, weps, recall scrolls, magics, id wands...you'll find here. So check out their shop the next time you need supplies, it's the least we can do to repay them.
I've sent a handful of ppl towards this shop who were in search of runebooks over the last week or so - seems Yew Gate area has been sold out of them quite a bit. Back when Vesper was my "hometown" I often frequented this shop & give two thumbs up to those who are still keeping up w/ stock here ... so many vendor spots last only a short bit - good to see that this one is still operational.
~ Xigig ~ Mojoka ~ Shadowclan Orcs ~