New player

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Bikeyourride

New player

Post by Bikeyourride »

Good day,

It's been almost 3 years since I've played this amazing game and I would like to get back to the good old days. I played on a number of free servers over the years , switching around for lack of community and player count. I hope to find a place on this server, friends, family and maybe even a lover :P ha. I'm starting out with a simple thief "lolita", it's easy, cheap and fun. I really want to get back in to PVping.

I'm wondering if there's a guild that would like to take me under your wing. Help me get started on the right foot.

Thanks.

benny-

Re: New player

Post by benny- »

Hello Bike. My guild, the Fellowship of Windmere, recruits and helps out new players. We don't generally accept thieves or the like as our guild is strictly anti-grief, but if you're looking for others to play with, hunt, train, and the like, you're welcome to join us. We're usually found in and around Vesper, though if you'd like to get a hold of us sooner, you can contact us in our irc channel #FoW.

Welcome to Secondage!
- Elisud