Tamer event

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Tamer event

Post by Mikel123 »

If you mean, it gets tamed easier, then yes, it is less stubborn - you can re-tame any animal with a 100% chance of success.

If you mean it obeys commands more frequently, and disobeys less frequently, then you're incorrect.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I know pretames tame 100 percent of the time. I am talking about issuing commands after releasing and retaming. You can believe differently, it's your right to. I didn't believe it at first when it was told to me as well.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:I know pretames tame 100 percent of the time. I am talking about issuing commands after releasing and retaming. You can believe differently, it's your right to. I didn't believe it at first when it was told to me as well.
Command obeying is based solely on your Taming/Lore skills and the pets loyalty level.

Releasing a pet and taming it again does not, whatsoever, alter the success rate of commands issued.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Mikel123 wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:Sucks that sometimes even at gm it takes over 12 times.
Are you serious? It has 800 HPs, an unblockable 40-point attack on top of it's normal 25-30 HP claw attack, and it casts magic. Maybe we should just have an NPC vendor that sells them for 700 gp like horses.
Seriously dude I swear you have never said anything on the forums that isnt combative or negative.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

I think this is a good ideal. But I think it should be for trophies.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Stranger wrote:Seriously dude I swear you have never said anything on the forums that isnt combative or negative.
To people that complain about things that they know full well are accurate (like above) or people who downright insist that their memory is more correct than that of dozens of other people's memories as well as websites published at the precise time in question (like you)... yes.

But I'm one of the first to answer questions in the new player forum, I spend a ton of time looking through archive.org, and there have been a number of changes to this shard that have come from me. Next time one of your dragons casts Dispel, or your frenzied ostard still has stamina left after you've outrun a PK on a nightmare, or you close a door behind you and a giant serpent doesn't open doors to follow you, or you decide you want to train Cartography and are able to GM it off of world maps instead of spending 2,000,000 gold buying level 4 maps to get your last 1.5 skill, or you train up Detect Hidden to help you pick a treasure chest, you tell me how "negative" I am.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

BING
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Mikel123 wrote:
Stranger wrote:Seriously dude I swear you have never said anything on the forums that isnt combative or negative.
To people that complain about things that they know full well are accurate (like above) or people who downright insist that their memory is more correct than that of dozens of other people's memories as well as websites published at the precise time in question (like you)... yes.

But I'm one of the first to answer questions in the new player forum, I spend a ton of time looking through archive.org, and there have been a number of changes to this shard that have come from me. Next time one of your dragons casts Dispel, or your frenzied ostard still has stamina left after you've outrun a PK on a nightmare, or you close a door behind you and a giant serpent doesn't open doors to follow you, or you decide you want to train Cartography and are able to GM it off of world maps instead of spending 2,000,000 gold buying level 4 maps to get your last 1.5 skill, or you train up Detect Hidden to help you pick a treasure chest, you tell me how "negative" I am.
The fact that you do somthing helpful doesnt offset that fact that every post i've seen you make is negative or combative. Thats like saying, im a police officer, you remember that next time I punch your baby.