X-Mass for shard and Derrick

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

X-Mass for shard and Derrick

Post by Chaos »

Derrick is always giving us stuff .. A shard to play on Events to attend and that list could go on and on ..

I would like to ask the shard if we are willing to give back a little this month.. A new month is about to start and in this month there will be a lot of people and gamers that get some time off for the holidays. This being said I would like us all to put in a little or a little more effort with voting this month. I know its hard to remember to vote every day but I think we can all aim to do 30votes this month. For me I'm aiming for more like 45 for myself seeing I'm going to try and vote any day I work from that ip and then again once a day from my house.

Let me know what you guys and gals think and if anyone has anything to add to this. I think it would mean a lot to Derrick and staff to see us pulling together and doing some thing for the good of the shard on our own. A X-Mass present maybe .. isn't it the thought that counts..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

purplehazze

Re: X-Mass for shard and Derrick

Post by purplehazze »

Let's do it!

Lothain

Post by Lothain »

Yea let's get this done. 1000 votes should be easily doable.

Elisud

Post by Elisud »

Ill do my best....Anything to help the server grow.

Quick question...will it allow you to vote if it's too early...whats the timer, 24 hrs?

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Yes .. Most of them I know about are on 24hour timers and reset once a month .. so a NEW month means new counts .. everything starts again . We are starting out fair and balanced we can stay on top if we try .. I am a little sad this is the only responses so far (ty for all that have viewed).. but I blame myself for poor topic header .. (maybe some one will help me there)

Any ways plz I ask anyone that works around an unsecure network that will allow you to vote at work .. plz do so if there is no risk to your job .. ( I would never ask anyone to even thing of risking their job) but just think that is 2 votes you "could" do a day that you worked.. how great would that be. Maybe you can do more .. Maybe you know some one you could call one day with internet access that would click a few things for you ..

Though I would love to see these kinda things keep going .. I am at no Point right now suggesting this .. I just want us to show Derrick what we CAN do .. go all out this month .. tell a friend that wasn't going to get you sh*t for holidays anyways .. don't get me sh*t .. give me a few clicks ..

I want our votes THIS month to show off our PRIDE and THANKS for this beloved server. The first and biggest push for votes known to UOSA ..

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I have logged into uo 2 times in the last 2 months but haven't stopped voting.

I dunno wtf people who are actively playing aren't doing it.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Bump

Please some support people I'd really like to see how high on list we can stay if we work together.

Bump

MuayThaiGuy

Post by MuayThaiGuy »

Hell yes we can do this guys!!! :D

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

If someone actually posted a link, that would help make it more accessible.
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Zorce
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zorce »

Cash donations for server cost is a good gift too if anyone is able.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

How do we vote on UO Gateway? That looks like the best site for referring people to shards, since they track userbase, uptime, ping, etc. I just can't figure out how to vote on their darn site.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

I agree that its pretty odd shards with 20 active players beat this one on the votes.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger