Login

Black_Adder

Login

Post by Black_Adder »

Hello, I am new here and I am having problems with my login. I get the message that my account credentials are invalid.
My computer has windows 7 and I downloaded the files from this website for the client, razor and UOAM. Any suggestions. Thanks

Dagon

Re: Login

Post by Dagon »

sounds like you are trying to use a username that already exists, choose something else.

Zidarri

Post by Zidarri »

I logged in earlier today for the first time, immediately after downloading and installing razor/uo, but now I can't log back in.

I also have Windows 7.

I'm thinking I mistyped my password the first time, and now am unable to figure out which key I accidently pressed. How do I go about recovering a password? I looked through the FAQ and guide, but could not find out how.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

If you entered and e-mail address to register your uo account after creating it, then you can have your password e-mailed to you.

If you did not register an e-mail address, there is still a chance, it's possible to compare the IP address your account was created with, and your current ip address now to authenticate yourself.

Either way you need to PM a staff member on either of these possibilities.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Black_Adder wrote:Hello, I am new here and I am having problems with my login. I get the message that my account credentials are invalid.
My computer has windows 7 and I downloaded the files from this website for the client, razor and UOAM. Any suggestions. Thanks

Dumb questions but I have to ask anyways.
1. Is Razor pointing to the right server? uosecondage.com:2593
2. Are you creating your first account? You may be using an account name that is already taken, try another.
3. Have you already created an account on the account name you are trying to log in as? If so did you make a typo when entering your password?