Trouble with setting up Account

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Erasmoth

Trouble with setting up Account

Post by Erasmoth »

I didn't think this belonged in the Technical Support forum because it really isn't a technical problem. My dad wants to start playing this game again but doesn't have an UO account. The only reason I was able to start-up smoothly was due to my old account info that I saved. The Main Site says that this server is accessible to anyone with the software installed, but doesn't mention needing an account with EA.

My question: Does he need to buy an account before he can play on this Shard?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Maahes

Re: Trouble with setting up Account

Post by Maahes »

Hi Erasmoth,
At no time will you have to pay to play on this shard, It is completely free. we have auto account creation so this means you can create an account just by loging in for the first time.

Every player is allowed three accounts, If you or your dad need to create additional accounts you can contact an administrator by PM here in the forums, in IRC or in game through the help system.