Blade Spirit and EV

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Blade Spirit and EV

Post by nightshark »

Faust wrote:The breaking feature definitely works... it's just based on an odd process that seems very strange to me from my past experiences with it. Pretty much only the upper tier monsters here will destroy obstacles such as Balrons, Dragons, etc... Here is the original patch note that was put into effect back in '98.
Housing Update Phase 3 Dec 21 1998 1:48PM - http://wiki.uosecondage.com/?title=1998_Patch_Notes wrote: Monsters will pick up and destroy items that block them as follows:
The item must be moveable.
The creature cannot be a pet.
The item cannot be locked down.
The item must be impassable.
Monsters can destroy an item anytime.
Human NPCs must be attacking someone to destroy an item.
Animals must be attacking someone to destroy an item.
The creatures will destroy stacked items one at a time.
This patch even mentions animals being able to destroy items and this definitely isn't referring to apets since they are excluded from being able to break stuff in the list above... something that is definitely not present on here. I am pretty sure any npc should pretty much be destroying these objects and should probably destroy them one per tick if it's stacked items.
I guess "water elementals" count as pets. A summoned water elemental destroyed all the chests in my house once (on UOSA)... damnit
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE