Trouble Logging on

Ronanart

Trouble Logging on

Post by Ronanart »

I have been having problems logging into my account since yesterday evening. Not sure what the problem is, it says my credentials are invalid. I used to automatically enter my passwords from this computer. So I even tried to input the passwords in by hand, and it still doesn't work.
I couldn't find another place to send this info, sorry if it's the wrong place. Please let me know what is up....

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Trouble Logging on

Post by Chaos »

There has been DDoS attacks from last night till today .. This has caused some down time .. Not sure about the error message you got and how that can be related .. but maybe Derrick Can/Will double check ya passwords. Is your account linked to e-mail??

Sorry for any down time due to DDoS attacks.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Ronanart

Post by Ronanart »

Come to think of it, I recently had to reset my DSL. I think that may have changed my IP address. Still need help though.

Ronanart

Post by Ronanart »

My forum account is linked to my e-mail. Thanks for your concern. Really I don't mind the hiatus, except; 1) I thinks it's time to re-stable my mounts, and 2) I miss playing... If it's just technical errors, I'm cool with that. Thought maybe I'd done something wrong til I remembered the DSL problem I had. Either way I can wait...

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Let me know if ya get online.

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy