Recruit me

Topics related to Second Age
Sandro

Re: Recruit me

Post by Sandro »

coming from the guy who forum warriors all day and has no in-game time..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Pro

Post by Pro »

Faust cant play the game because he;

has no sound card/doesnt agree with the mechanics/has better things to/is already on the field we just dont see him/scared to play

Delete as appropriate

Faust

Post by Faust »

coming from a guy that laid waste to one of his guild members that is exponentially better than he is after not playing a tank mage for 3 months in a matter of seconds... sounds about right son. We won't even go into the fact of how quickly SUPER DANGEROUS died in our only match before he stopped playing.

Swing timer will be fixed soon enough, don't worry my son.

PS
Where was you when I was actively playing every single day during the time blackfoot's pvp seasons were being hosted Sandro, er Alatar?

Oh, that's right.. you were banned and hadn't begged your way back into the server yet.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

I went to lunch, get back and got personal real quick. Woah!
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

Pro

Post by Pro »

so that one duel 2 years ago and you haven't played since????

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

this shoudl be moved to the recruitment forum
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Faust

Post by Faust »

Pro wrote:Faust cant play the game because he;

has no sound card/doesnt agree with the mechanics/has better things to/is already on the field we just dont see him/scared to play

Delete as appropriate
Umm, get your facts straight bud.

I was playing plenty with a newly made hybrid character about a couple weeks after my PC was hit by a power surge on a piece of crap labtop without sound. Sure, my playtime may have been restricted to tourneys but that doesn't mean anything at all in regard to "not playing the game". There was no way that I was going to field without sound not being able to communicate with anyone unless it was pking. Choosing not to field does not mean someone 'can't play the game' as you clearly suggested in your response.

When the swing timer was found out to be incorrect I simply opted out of pvp altogether at that pointuntil it's resolved. There are plenty of other games that I can play in the meantime with my nice new cpu until it gets fixed like Counterstrike and L4D2 to name a couple.

Also, about the already on the field part of your response... The only time that I get on the field is to pk here and there. PvP isn't the only form of "playing this game" either, son. I have been helping out a couple of upcoming players lately and one of them is a very good pvper that I have been trying to get to play for a year now.

PS
Hrm, I haven't played here since.. even though marm was severely humiliated here a week ago after massive smack talk... right son, right... try reading even though that is a field that mYm tends to struggle on numerous instances.

The only person here that hasn't showed their face since is you... must be the same lag excuse, eh.

Pro

Post by Pro »

tl;dr

Faust

Post by Faust »

Yeah, that is what I thought my son... 8)

If only you had something else to add besides "faust doesn't even play", eh... Still sucks that you and your guildy got smacked around like ragdolls by someone that "doesn't play".

Thanks,
Faust

Axel231

Post by Axel231 »

Sandro wrote:pm me or clyde on irc we'll work something out
kk will do boss, ill most likely be online on friday

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

BlackFoot wrote:this shoudl be moved to the recruitment forum
...or Trash Talk
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

this is funny, faust always comes back with a book length reply..

i don't see why you try to use this banning thing as a comeback, I am here and playing (winning) am I not? Can't say the same for you. Log on sometime, I'll accustom you to the new mechanics (lol..)
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Faust

Post by Faust »

Was the banning thing used as a comeback?

Well son of a son, son.

Axel231

Post by Axel231 »

Faust wrote:Was the banning thing used as a comeback?

Well son of a son, son.
faust we should meet up irl and ill punch you once and you punch me once

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

he rl time is far occupied researching uohc chat logs and countless other google newsgroup threads

even if it wasn't, he wouldn't show :(