[cA] Charity Raffle

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: [cA] Charity Raffle

Post by applejack »

Update: Half of the raffle tickets have been sold! Get in fast for your chance to win a patio deed at decent odds and help a good cause.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I just want to say that I have been deeply touched by the outpouring of honest-to-goodness support from those who have rushed to buy tickets for this worthy cause. God bless! Get yours while you can!

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

The raffle tickets are still selling and your time to get in on the fun is rapidly dwindling. What are you waiting for? Buy a ticket... someone will win and it could be you! Plus you will be supporting a wonderful cause.

Have a great day!
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

Amazing

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

The event is over. I want to thank everyone who contributed. Refunds will be available through me. Please send me a PM here or in IRC. Keep your ticket and do not share your ticket number with anyone.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

All ticket refunds will be handled through applejack for as long as he believes is reasonable. Get your refund fast! You still need your ticket!