Britannia Police Department BPD - TaskForce Officers Needed!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Lucien

Re: Britannia Police Department BPD - TaskForce Officers Needed!

Post by Lucien »

Hello! I'm new arround here, and I loved your originality and creativity. Trying to join the guild. Waiting for registration aproval to the BPD forum. Thank you!

Atraxi

Re: Britannia Police Department BPD - Officers Needed!

Post by Atraxi »

Officer Narendra wrote:Our HQ is now located north of Britain, but we have 3 other stations around other towns.
Where exactly in Britain? What other towns? I live in Ocllo, but I travel to Skara Brea, Trinsic, Delucia, and Britain sometimes for supplies. Perhaps one of these visits to Brit, I may swing by your HQ.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

pepper1630

Re: Britannia Police Department BPD - TaskForce Officers Nee

Post by pepper1630 »

hi i may not qualify for the job but im going to try anyway. okay so i am only 14 i am willing to trade out some of my skills for what is required i am a gm fencer tactics music anatomy 83.0 healing 47.4 hiding and i have 27.1 provocation. I am more than willing to make a few changes to be adequately equipped for the job.

If You have any Questions Or Comments feel free to email me at mater 1630@yahoo.com or just pm me

pepper1630

Re: Britannia Police Department BPD - TaskForce Officers Nee

Post by pepper1630 »

hi i may not qualify for the job but im going to try anyway. okay so i am only 14 i am willing to trade out some of my skills for what is required i am a gm fencer tactics music anatomy 83.0 healing 47.4 hiding and i have 27.1 provocation. I am more than willing to make a few changes to be adequately equipped for the job.

If You have any Questions Or Comments feel free to email me at mater 1630@yahoo.com or just pm me