Balrons flagging & following through walls

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
GomerPyle

Balrons flagging & following through walls

Post by GomerPyle »

I haven't played in a while and just got on to mess around for a bit. Did not go well, due to balrons flagging & following me through walls, and also triggering doors with no LOS to the door. It was quite laughable watching a balron continue to instantly shut the door in my face while he was on neither side of the door - he was in a whole different room but yet 2 tiles away from the door itself.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Balrons flagging & following through walls

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Whenever I would ban a ratman from my tower, he would often shut the right door when it was open trying to get to me, even though he should not be able to reach it!!

Derrick

Re: Balrons flagging & following through walls

Post by Derrick »

The agression without LOS was in patch 131; however, very wierd on the doors, they shouldn't be able to do that outside of a one tile range.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."