Housing

Pirul

Housing

Post by Pirul »

Anyone need a house? I just placed a small just off the road from Vesper to Minoc, very close to the t-map rune library we use. If anyone needs a house to store your stuff and macro, LMK.
Attachments
Small Minoc-Vesper.JPG
Small Minoc-Vesper.JPG (94.21 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Alebrije

Re: Housing

Post by Alebrije »

Would'nt hurt to finally own one....how much?!?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Alebrije wrote:Would'nt hurt to finally own one....how much?!?
Pay whatever you want, whenever you can, it's yours. Just don't let it drop.

Alebrije

Post by Alebrije »

Let me see how much i've got, but i'll pay the price of the deed plus a premium.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Braille, I know you were interested in a house. I got a small right behind the new rune lib tower. Let me know if you want that one, and you know the offer stays the same. Pay what you want, whenever you can.

Astinus

Post by Astinus »

How many in the guild still need houses? I have enough where I'm considering upgrading to a larger house, and will probably try to place myself instead of paying extra; I can look to place a small or two while I'm out and about (though the locations may not be near much of anything).

Cado

Post by Cado »

Once the guild crafting house is set up, i have a small outside of Minoc available for free. Just pm if your interested. It's just off the road before the bridge to Minoc from Vesper.

Astinus

Post by Astinus »

I placed a small just north of C^V's new rune tower. I was hoping the land nearby could fit something larger, but I could not get a two-story to fit. :( Another small could probably fit, too, for anyone that has the money, but I didn't feel like jumping around characters just to place another.

Anyway, I'm offering the same deal as Pirul: pay what you want, whenever you can.

Astinus

Post by Astinus »

Thanks to Cattie's watchful eye and benny's mad placement skills, I now have a small right up against the north side of Vesper graveyard. I have no real use for it at the moment, but apparently it might be a semi-decent vendor spot.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Just a reminder. I still got 1 empty small that I can sell (pay whatever you want, whenever you can; so long as you don't let the house drop if it's not paid), or if you're not interested in owning, I can co-own you to it so you can macro/store your stuff/have a place to log out/etc for as long as you need absolutely free of charge, you pay zero, zip, nada. Will try to add a picture of it later today.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Still got 1 empty house. I do not intend to keep it empty. It has a phenomenal location just north off the Minoc-Vesper bridge, so anyone, please take it!! This was my first house's spot, so I am somewhat attached to it, and would hate to see it go unused.

I will top this a couple of time in the next few days, if there are still no takers I will have to sell it :( .

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

^Top.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Ok, last bump before selling this house.
Attachments
Minoc house 1.JPG
Minoc house 2.JPG
Minoc house 2.JPG (98.23 KiB) Viewed 3389 times